im thankfull for the people helping to clean up the mess from the storm, BUT...

I wish this kid would pick a fight with RX3 so that he would be perma banned near immediatly

Yeah but I’d create a new username or something. Genius!

No, I’m 5’11", but I don’t see how that applies. I am also thin, if you were going to bring that up. What does that have to do with anything?

“rasist?” Didn’t they teach you how to spell?

So what you’re saying is because a “splib” (which I’m assuming is some new white trash term for a black person) stole your bike, they’re all criminals? MAKES SENSE! Fucking retard.

People like you are the downfall of society. Grow up, and get outside your little suburb world…for your own good.

it’s called an IP ban troll

They didn’t teach him that in high school.

You are white trash. I’ve seen your car, it’s a stickered up peice of shit. Not sweet by any means. I hope that you smash the peice of shit the next time you’re out redneckin’ with your “bros”.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/SuperRobot46k/1243145708_l.jpg

edit: If you’re going to label yourself, at least spell it correctly. It’s racist you worthless peice of shit. I hope that your first born marries a black person and give birth to many children.

It’s called IP Tunnel n00b

I hope you get molested.

And I am very sure you “Chased him down and beat the fuck out of him”
:cjerk:

I already did last week during the storm. Front bumper is demolished. Front tires + studs plowed through everything leaving no survivors. Not bad for 600 bones. Sorry mommy and daddy didn’t set up any trust funds or bought my car.

http://myspace-707.vo.llnwd.net/00323/70/77/323247707_l.jpg

SIQQQQQQQQQQ

I’m an internet tough guy, come check me out at Buffalo Boards and more, where you’ll find my SIQ beretta parked outside, plastered in stickers! Oh, and I hate them black people because one of them took my bike!

LAFF

LAFF.

Wow, maybe there is a god.

No they didn’t I actually hacked through the schools firewall and never traced it back to my laptop.

BAHAHAHAHAHA

OWNED

ROFL NICE HAIR

=

http://i-love-cartoons.com/snags/clipart/strawberry-shortcake/jpg/Strawberry-Shortcake-bike-1.jpg

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

:breah:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GTFO.

i do hate nigs. come check out my car. n shit. when you have a $1,300 bike maybe you would get mad.

So you hate all black people because one person of color took your 1300 dollar bike?

I’m still unclear on your logic. How come you don’t hate white people, have they always been 100 percent honest to you throughout life?

Wait. I forgot, you are a skilled musician. I was in a punk band for quite some time. When did that turn into a problem? I’d do it again tomorrow

You are as intelligent as a cave man. Only people as dumb as you would take something like that and turn it on an entire group of people.

SIQQQ TATS BRO!

“hey everybody look! i listen to daddies music because i have no brain of my own! that’s why i have these tats!”

I’m not a musician, I play music for people.

Oh, and punk isn’t dying your hair orange.