In our new house (finally)

Yes Cory…I would. Not your style? I think it is very warm and modern :slight_smile:

wow i like it a lot :tup:

wow that house is ballR…house party!!! lol

Diesel fucking house. Very nice. ENJOY

Wow Mike. When’s the first get together?

^ haha Don. Fucking avatar Rocks

“I love it when a plan comes together”

:wink:

Looks fantastic Mike. Let’s see that garage!

Hey thanks for posting.

Taxes - I just received a letter from the assesor but I am not sure I am going to let him in the house.:snky:

Buffalo Hardwood installed the Palo Dura floors.
It took 6 months to get the floors and we were quoted 8-10 weeks.
They forgot to order the floors.
They told us we would get gift certificates for Buffalo Chop House.
I guess they forgot to do that too.:bloated:

Get together - I want to get more of the finish work done before I have guests.
I want it to look perfect.:slight_smile:

Garage - I will get more pictures of everything soon.

Thanks for the compliments.

Very nice, I guess business isnt that bad. Looks like tons of work to put something that unique together. What is the sq footage? After your assessment im going to guess your taxes are going to be much north of 10K a year, ugh.

gorgeous house, enjoy in good health… looks like a very relaxing sanctuary :tup:

X2 nice place, i am building my new home this summer.

Thanks.
A lot has changed since we started this project 3 years ago.:ohnoes:
We have definately altered the monthly budget a bit.
Actually we had never budgeted anything before this so it is quite a change for us.:biglaugh:

The square footage is kind of a grey area at this point.
I will get back to you after the assessment is done.:uhh:

checked out the pics last night… I think I really like that layout. Sanctuary is a good word for it.

Awesome… In for BBQ / get together.

Congrats though!

Oh, and IIRC, IB4Refi. :slight_smile:

ugg, buffalo hardwood are a bunch of retards and scumbags, my father used to do all of they’re trucks, they never paid him. Fuck them i hope they rot in hell

After we purchased through Buffalo Hardwood we heard good things about MP Carroll Hardwood on Genessee.
I think MP Carroll’s brother used to own Buffalo Hardwood or something like that.

i actually work at mp caroll hardwood thats why i was wondering about the flooring. Mikes brother used to own buffalo hardwood but he sold it to some lawyer. As for the palo duro it is an amazing floor! but there quote time was way way off, we have been selling quite a bit of it and there is always at least a month or two of waiting on the product. I guess hand scraping and staining each board takes awhile.

[quote=oneslowdsm;893555 I guess hand scraping and staining each board takes awhile.[/quote]

We had a hard time deciding on the floor because it was so much money.
That hand scraping and hand distressing and hand glazing is what made the floor irresistible.
Not to brag about the floor but everyone that sees it does this…:jawdrop:

The floor is gorgeous the whole jaw dropping thing will not stop for awhile. The stuff is crazy expensive but more and more people are using it which honestley i never thought would have happened. We installed the flooring in Frog hair grill on transit, it is almost what looks like the same floor as you but made by Epic flooring and cost about 17.50 a square foot just for the product, after people that go there and see the floor our hanscraped floors have been selling like crazy.