Internet Exploder *Rant

weren’t you on here last week saying how shitty your car was and that you had to get to your “TEMP” job. STFU, you don’t even have a real job and you are talking shit on someone who does.

and IE>firefox

I tried using firefox but most of the pages that I use for work do not support firefox. Face it, microsoft owns your life - get used to it. :smiley:

[QUOTE=77rednecktruck;569437][/QUOTE]
dude do you even realize i’m still 19? i got plenty of time to do what i want…i’m not some old jackass like some of the people on here nor am i a dickhead like you

You’re not old but you are a jackass. You think you know WAY more than you actually do, and your cocky attitude towards the rest of us is absolutely absurd.

my cocky attitude is the way it is because jackasses on pittspeed like to flame the fuck out of people when they are new and know pretty much nothing about vehicle performance. and i don’t THINK anything i KNOW WHAT I KNOW NOTHING MORE, so if i happen to know more than the next guy yay for me if not tough who gives a shit? computers started to bore me about a year ago anyway(most likely because i have a much bigger passion for art) it’s just somethin i happen to know now…no intentions on making it a career in any way shape or form.

Get a clue

oh, make way for the pc pheanom…

(one of my fav’s)