Jumped head first into the deep end at the JDM kiddie pool.....

outer e30 euro smilies :wink:

those headlights are tyte!! i never seen that before you should deff do the conversion

Those headlights are uglier than sin you ignorant ricer.

MIKE I NEED TO BORROW YOUR NUTSERT TOOL.

WHERE ARE THOSE GASKETS YOU PROMISED ME?

Promised = “told you I would get”

And they are supposed to be on their way, bing is also awaiting their arrival.

hi, i need a tool from you and even though we LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE and your room is in fact DOWN THE HALL less than 12 FEET AWAY… i will post my request on the internet.

why dont you just yell?

i was thinking the same thing, at least just use a cell phone you lazy bum lol

i was yelling.

why else would it be in caps?

you lose springfield.

Because we were both at work :wink: :newman::newman::biglaugh:

where is that welting shit niggaroo?

i cant set up my ride height until the flares go on so i can put the CCW’s on…

taking the car to SG Motorsport for all that and he wants to pen me in

I shot Austin an email on friday, havent heard back. Hopefully soon? shrug

updates??

Ready to sell this to me yet? :wink:

yes, I believe he is

so sad…
…looks like you couldnt keep your head above water.

Nah, it’s been tucked away. I sold some other stuff off (and made a profit like I always do) and it’s headed out to get the floors welded in and I’ll probably paint the engine bay and shove the KA in this month.

ballin

Am I selling it? Am I not? i AM… I’m NOT. Shit, maybe I should sell it, nahhhh I’ll keep it… oops it’s up for sale, wow got lowballed worse that I would accept. So in the end, I decided to keep it. Plus with the Porsche gone off to get paint done, and then headed for new cage work I dont expect to have it around for awhile. So I need something to tinker with. So to my delight I decided to keep it.

http://www.mturck.com/240z/DSCF6184.jpg

In the garage tonight, spent another hour stripping interior stuff. I had removed the rear flares while I transported it home as they were not 100% secured yet. I’ll be working on it tomorrow and most of the weekend so expect new updates soon. :slight_smile:

YESSS!!!