Justin's s14 240Sx (94 sentra_xe)

youll see shit when he gets his fenders from me… part of the deal was that i get to cover the fenders im giving him in human feces just so he has to clean my shit.

are these over fenders?

OEM Front fenders… I have fiberglass rear overs on the way to my house… I just ordered them for my maroon S14

justin wtf you talking about theres nothing to do.

theres a shit ton of stuff we can do.

this cold windy weather outside < working on a car in a garage.

find a fucking garage

I have a nice big empty garage :slight_smile:

watch your fucking mouth.

well there you have it justin.

tell me what there is to do other than the pedals…i need the pilot bushing and the trans gasket…

Todo:

~take whole exhaust off
~rewire the harness for 5 spd
~carbon canaster is coming out
~block EGR
~Put interior back together
~pedals
~wire a new radio in
~If i were you id change the oil, possibly flush the motor while your at it. (after seeing how much that kid knew about cars)
~take out AT driveshaft
~Put in 5spd tranny
~take out AT pilot bushing

To buy:
~buy a test pipe or have exhaust made
~get a shifter (i have one)
~tranny plate (im going to heathers later to see wee mine are)
~MT pilot bushing
~bolt in dans hotshot header
~5 spd driveshaft

and thats just a quick list i can think of.

your stupid, were not taking the whole exhaust off,the egr tube doesnt NEED to come out and the new stereo wont get wired in until i take it out of the sentra and get a new ratio trim

Why block the EGR off? the hotshot header hes getting for me has a bung for the EGR tube to thread in…
oh and i dont care what anybody says… replacing the cat with a test pipe on a stock car will do nothing but make it run like shit because the o2sensors wont be reading before and after cats and theyll be sending a rich signal to the ecu and make the car run like shit

And that’s where spark plug non-foulers come into play…drill out a non-fouler so the o2 will screw all the way into it, then screw the non fouler into the after-cat bung, and voila, o2 doesn’t know any better :slight_smile:

yeah, i have a ton of them from my friends shop that burned down a couuple years ago (dynamic productions) But seriously, do you think you get any gains from removing the cat? especially on a bone stock car lmao

absolutely not, on a turbo car, hell yeah.

n/a not so much :rofl

Thank you :slight_smile: The only thing he will accomplish is failing emissions tests

i have a plate for it and Most headers dont have a bung for it. My megan dosnt. but w/e and i for got theres 2 on a s14. my s13 with my exhaust runs perfectly fine.

and justin dont call me stupid when you said to me that your replacing the whole exhaust with 2.5 in.

1. its a 95
  2. he works at goodyear

but ya it wont do anything on a stock motor

I dont know what it being a 95 has to do with anything… but then again i know shit about NY inspection, im going by NJ inspection… anything newer than 25 years has to pass emissions testing… They actually put the cars on dyno’s to do the tests… if you dont believe me, look up NJ state inspection… Oh, and your car can pass for everything, but if the CEL is on, you automatically fail… Its gay

and i forgot to add, if you get caught at a roadside inspection in NJ and your car is supposed to have cats and you removed them, its a $25,000 fine, per removed cat.

wow I knew that NJ was a state full of FAIL but I never knew that it failed that hard.

I like Ny a little better now