LACROSSE. wanna play?

Man, I would totally play, but I would really probably suck.

so… If you have played in the past, you will pick it back up very quickly, and even if you still suck you can still have a good time. I know that i am VERY rusty, i haven’t played in a long long time

maybe ill come observe for the first set of games…

im still interested but having troubles finding my helmet…once i do…im in

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7130

^^ I have an extra helmet, i think its a medium? i dont remeber but u can use it if u cant find yours

I have a extra helmet I can lend out, old school though.

http://laxbuffalo.com/images/Laxflyer2.jpg

sweeeeet!!!

we have 2 people paid up, actually 4 if you count tpgsr and i. send in your money peopcicles. 40 bucks for the first month. it is happening on the 30th, with or without you being there. we will have the people due to others joining from outside the forum. PM me if you have questions about how to pay.

joe

Joe I mailed you my check, I will be there when we start. Cant wait, better start running, hahah ya right.

I have one more definite, is it alright for him to bring his check the first night or should I just have him mail it out. Either way no big deal I dont think.
Bump this to the top and cant wait to see it in the lifestyles forum.
Late

please have him mail it to me. payment has to be recieved by the club one week before we start. i cant afford to pay for him hoping that he remembers his money.

if anyone else in this thread wants to may their money to me in the form of a check PM me for an address

Just wondering how many people are down for lax, and if we are going to have a good turnout.

this monday has been cancelled. not enough people have sent their money.

my contact at sahlens is getting pretty pissed. he said if the money is given less than one week before the day we play it is 15.00, not ten.

next tentative date is feb 13. money not given to me by the 6th has to be 15.00, and 4 sessions in advance, makes 60. so get your money to me.

and for those who said they were out becuase they cant afford the equip…i wouldnt worry about it. if you show up without shoulder pads they wont throw you out. and if they do you will get your money back

long story short come play, and pay sooner than later

Oh man what the fuck, I am ready to play. I still have to send you money for my buddy but if he is in, then how many do we have total. I cant believe that we cant get 30 guys to play on monday nights. ok keep us posted.

so…r we playing thiscoming week?

doesnt look like it. noone has sent money or contacted me. still have 8 people, which is 7 too few

im getting pissed…

i was actually over there yesterday watching the lacrosse team practice and i told my brother that i want to play. can someone pm me the details on what i need to do and how soon? i need to know what time the games are too. thansks