Liscence Plate Displayed in windsheld illegal???

I didnt think cops could give u tickets for shit like that at ride, i spead into ride once because i couldnt see it and they just said slow down.

and Wtf with u guys getting pulled all the time, My car is loud as a virgin on prom night like i meen you can here it from a KM away. and i have had cops follow me for over a half an hour and never get pulled. even in the bad cop citys and shit i never get pulled.

I have only gotten pulled over for wrong doings. Cops don’t bother me.

i always do something wrong :frowning:

i’ve only been pulled over twice, and i’ve been around TONS of cops.

last week, i got pulled over because of my tint. “no deal peel” said it was a dark day and he couldnt tell whether it was an adult or a five year old driving. i’m not exactly sure what the percentage is since i think the 2nd or 3rd owner of the car got it done, but i claimed that i got it tinted, and that it was 35%, the stated legal limit. he said, well i can’t prove it’s 35%. i told him he couldn’t prove that it wasn’t. so he let me go with a warning.

as far as plates go, never had a problem. i used black zip ties and fastened the plate to one side of my bumper. so far so good.

I think it has a lot to do with not being a ricer :stuck_out_tongue:
I’ve never ever been pulled over for the hell of it. One speeding ticket, and I WAS speeding, and using my car to haul an obscene amount of cargo too, so I deserved it. I live in Woodbridge, and I constantly go to the Markham and RH, Scarborough area which is supposed to be “bad” yet I don’t get any problems from the cops. Even when my exhaust completely broke off and I had a hole before my cat and no muffler a cop car was driving beside me and completely ignored it. Had my stereo on too, sub and everything.

The legal limit on the front 3 windows is 0%.

No tint is allowed on the windshield or the driver or front passenger side windows. Look it up in the HTA.

Ok, commercials over for the Victoria’s Secret show Gotta go…

no tint on windshield, but i believe 35% is the limit on the front driver/passenger windows. the cop concurred with me, but argued that he couldn’t see me, which was the reason he pulled me over. he told me to get it REPLACED with lighter tint, not removed completely.

Sorry man, the cop was wrong in this case. I asked a friend of mine, who is a cop, what the %limit was and he opened up the book infront of me.

That makes no sense… I know many cars that come with factory tint, I own one, and my friend owns one.

“smoked glass” is in a different category. The auto manufacturers have their own set of rules to follow.

i’ve been in 2 other cars as a passenger when we got pulled over for tint, the the other two cops also agreed that the limit is 35%. are they wrong too? :wink:

It’s happened.

:shock:[/quote]

yeah when someone hit me i had an imprint for like a year on my dads car, i think its still there, its the blue shit

So, as it states, there is no set percentage. It is left up to the cop himself or herself.

It’s happened.

yeah when someone hit me i had an imprint for like a year on my dads car, i think its still there, its the blue shit[/quote]Im talking about an imprint on a person’s body.

But yeah, i guess that would work too.

Yea, i was goona say it is legal to tint the front side windows. But cops usually go by wether they can tell if ur a girl or guy more than anything else in ontario. As for front windsheild max of 10 inches from the top down. Im not sure if it can be 5% tint or %35+ :? Theres one state that doesnt allow tint AT ALL…on any windows. Ive looked this up numerious times and in ontario we have it easy. As far as i can remember the states has it 2x worse. Thats one reason i get pulled but i never got hastled about the tint and i have 37% on the fronts 7% on quarters and back. Ive heard enuff BS excuses why i got pulled over…Like “I saw u swerve just checking if youve been drinking” I told him i clearly changed lanes with my signal cuz i saww you sitting there and i made sure i did everything perfect…and he says i swerved. Or “Your car matched the description of a runaway vehicle earlyer today” possible but not when uve heard it from 2 diff officers. ive been driving 2 1/2 years and im already getting pulled over by cops that have pulled me over a month ago or a year ago. i dislike the fact cops can make a choice…if i was a cop could i give u a ticket for speeding because i saw u fly by going slightly faster than everyone else on the highway? Thats what radar guns are for because they dont lie they dont hastle you cuz your young. Id like to do up a impala or caprice clone like a cop car and intimidate them.
-Devin

It’s happened.

yeah when someone hit me i had an imprint for like a year on my dads car, i think its still there, its the blue shit[/quote]Im talking about an imprint on a person’s body.

But yeah, i guess that would work too.[/quote]
Be sure not to hit the next blind pedestrian crossing the road at a crosswalk with the front of the car…spin the wheel tap the handbrake drift into him…he cant give a description of the car…cops can only hope a reverse image of ur plate is stamped on his side loool
-Devin

[quote=“Theo23”]

So, as it states, there is no set percentage. It is left up to the cop himself or herself.[/quote]

bold, italicized. doesnt say you can’t have any. just states that an officer must be able to see through it. key word, SUBSTANTIALLY. :wink:

i was reffering to a state in the US that doesnt allow anyy tint what so ever. Diff places have diff laws on tint. Maybe avoid the hastle and dont have tinted windows. I was once told by a cop in drivers ed lowering was illegal rims were illegal cuz certian types cause abnormal corrosion and can cause the tire to fall off the bead on an offramp…i hate cops their shit just pisses me off and have relitives who are cops…still i tell them get a life…what life do u have when everyone who knows ur a cop dislikes you…thats why cops chill with other cop friends often. not sayin they dont have friends who arnt cops but they stick to their type. I hate cops period.
-Devin

wtf SON says i cant post a reply or w.e so soon so i browse back then re-post and it did post the 1st time even tho it said i couldnt… Gay…Delete please.

People who have a big hate on for cops usually give cops reason to bother them, from my experience. I’m 25 years old, and have only run into the cops 2-3 times, and all were for something I was doing that was extremely stupid. Most cops are out there to protect your ass. I like cops, and have met plenty of them who are great guys who respect citizens and have passion for what they are doing. Quite honestly I’ve heard a million snot nosed kids like you complaining about them, and it is just so old…

Wait a sec, weren’t you the guy who was boasting about trespassing on private property, and ripping brakes off someones mashed up Viper? And you’re wondering why cops don’t like you? I can only imagine what its like to pull you over for driving like an idiot.