Mark's SRT re-do -- no traction at all :) page 5

Thanks man, I have a spare trans already though. Its only a matter of time. They are pretty tough though, so we’ll keep an eye on her.

I am going to run full timing, so I shouldn’t be needing the retard box. Normally nitrous and a bunch of timing is a bad thing, but it seems to work wonders on this setup. My only fear is that I am going to need an MSD tach adapter to get the RPM window switch to work right, which would really piss me off. I want to be ready for Friday at the track. Its the last 2 wires to hook up, so I will find out tomorrow either on my lunch break or right after work.

–mark

And he already has some stuff done to the spare trans, so its ready to go if this one pops. Hasn’t yet, though.

Good call on the et drags that is what I am running this season as well. Car looks great, how long till nitrous runs?

Assuming that I don’t need a tach driver, it will be this week. If my rpm window switch doesn’t work right, and I need to order up a tach driver, I doubt Ill be able to get it by Friday, so then it will be this weekend, or early next week. Weather pending, I should have everything “testable” today on my lunch break, or after work.

Damn I wish I had this ype of motivation to work on my car!

Good luck, looks like a fast project you got there.

So, after hooking up the nitrous controler today, I noticed that no matter what I did, I could not get the RPM signal correct :frowning: I was looking all around to see how fast I could hunt down a Tach adapter. I called up Emery, and he had one in stock! He acutally beat the price I found online, and I was able to drive up and get it today. Thanks em!

Came back home, hooked up 4 wires, and now my digital nitrous controller display reads the RPM like a champ. I was going to test out my solenoids, but its a little bit late to be revving it up, even a little bit. Tomorrow on my lunch break, I’ll be able to open her up and check the noids. Besides the rats nest of wires I have to loom, its pretty bad ass! I’ll be ready to go on Friday.

–mark

we need to get a pic of our slicks side by side.

Do it !! There all probobly in your guy’s living room anyway. :lol:

You suck :frowning:

I got my slicks back from being mounted today. They are ~ 28 pounds each on my scale :eekdance:

Wiring is all done too, for the nitrous, I finished the bottle heater wiring today at lunch today. So… weather pending, nitrous runs tonight!

sweet. hopefully i’ll be doing that later this week.

11.930 @ 119.68 tonight with the new slicks, and only a 1.875 60’ time. So Hopefully I can get to around 11.8 or so off the bottle, and than whatever that does.

As johnny posted up, I have a leak in my main 16’ braided line. There is a hole in it about 3’ from my bottle, which totally sucks. We will either cut it, and put a union there, or just replace the line with a new section. Besides that though, I was going to test it today. So, maybe still this weekend, although I have a lot of non-car related stuff to do, so we will see.

Nice to be in the 11’s now though! That tire, even though 1.5" smaller, is hooking better already, even with only 3 race gas passes on it so far!

–mark

Awesome times. Now change yo sig!

very nice :tup:

get the line fixed and see what this thing can do on some spray
:tspry:

thats pretty quick man, good to see your doing well mark :tup:

congrats… just wondering, what does it get for fuel economy?

very nice setup :tup:

a certain evo street races now FYI :wink:

nice that car rips w/o the spray, itll be a monster on it:tspry:

no, fag comes in talking shit. i shut his ass up

ill be at lancaster on tuesday.