Mark's SRT re-do -- no traction at all :) page 5

Explain???

Talking about why he streetraced someone, I think…

Congrats on dippin’ into the pink.:headbang:

The 50 shot should be interesting…:shithitfan:

That things movin’ right along.

Noice mark. 11’s has got to be fun. If I could even tickle an 11.999 I’d be happy.

After my new billet flex plate goes in, I might have to indebt myself further and get some slicks.

…maybe even some spary by the end of the year.

You definatly put together a tough combo to beat.

psphinx vs bizzarioevo vs neonghl

DOOOO ITTTTT!!!

I’m in :tup:

I just hope that psphinx wasn’t refering to me as that certain fag.

no some goober stopped at a shop out here talking crap with heads/cam camaro

i got a call on my way home from work saying to come by and shut him up

Do it :burnin:

i did, then i txtd oroc that i beat him, so he started crying. hence why hes always saying stuff about me and MY car.

what heads/cam car?

lmao your funny, crying? I think not, i believe i was asking what kind of heads/cam he had to which i got no response. i’m not the one with a laundry list of excuses NOT to race cars that ‘might’ beat you, BUT when it comes to a car you know you’ll pull buses on your all game to street race all of the sudden. Then you come at me like a hardass saying your gonna smoke my ls1 because you beat a stock ls1. keep dreamin son…

I drove it up from North Carolina when I bought it, and averaged around 26 mpg. I would say average highway is 24 - 26, city ~ 20 mpg. That is not beating on it of course. Its just a 2.4L engine, but… it still has pretty big injectors that like to use up fuel fast.

–mark

:tup: bro

I searched around for a bit, and I got a really good deal on a new 16’ -4am feed line to replace the one I have with a hole in it, and I picked up a new burst disk with a -8AN 2’ section of braided line for a blowdown tube. I wanted to have it, so I can pass tech, and so that if it does burst, I don’t blow my ear drums.

So hopefully, next week, I can do round two of nitrous testing.

–mark

i think the gayest part about you is that you actually have a pic of yourself as your avatar.

Oh wait no… you drive a neon.

your head wouldn’t fit

grrrr.

:lol:

Edit:

it is so his fans can spot him in public

So, I went to spray my car last night, on the way to the log cabin. I hooked up everything, got the bottle pressure to 950 psi, put in 5 gallons of 100 octane and got on the road. We had the LM-1 wideband hooked up and were doing pulls without spray to see what my AFR was like. On my pump gas tune, my AFR was low 11’s, dipping into 10.9 at one point. We then did a pull on my race gas tune (its funny back to back, its a lot different) and it stayed in the low 11’s.

I was going to spray then, but traffic was too busy, so we decided to test it on the way back home. So, when that time came, we do another pull on motor to make sure everything is right, then I flip the arm switch and go. I have it set to TPS signal WOT and RPM window 3500 - 5700 for testing. I punched it on pump gas tune, and it felt like normal. We tried another pull, and it didn’t spray.

After that, we pulled over, and I re-calibrated my TPS switch, checked the bottle pressure, and tested the window switch. Everything seemed to work fine. We got back in the car, and did a 3rd gear pull, and it spun the tires, so I assumed it worked, but when we tried again on the race gas tune and spray, it felt no different. We pulled over and the solenoids and the nozzle were both warm… it never sprayed.

I am kinda stumped right now. We tested the solenoids by putting 12V to them the other day, and it sprayed fine. A few weeks ago I tested my nitrous controller using the window switch, and it also sprayed just fine. I must have forgotten to put in a relay, or the relay went bad, after I tested the solenoids this week. So, I have a little more trouble shooting before its a go, but everything else seems to work fine. The bottle heater had it up to about 1000 psi, and no leaks anywhere.

I’m so anxious!