Mark's SRT re-do -- no traction at all :) page 5

I won. “My spray wasn’t working” is a ricer excuse.

Ah the joys of troubleshooting n2o kit wiring :).

What window switch and TPS switch are you using?

I still slaughtered you :shoot:

Your car sounds awesome phil.

And yeah, troubleshooting sucks, hehe. I have the Dynotune Nitrous digital window switch, single stage, with digital TPS switch and gear dependent controller. Its pretty cool.

–mark

:hay: Thanks bud. Yours is fast and looks good. (For a Neon)

What turbo are you running?

Untouched mopar stage 3 turbo. No porting in the manifold or turbo. Titanium wheel. Its like… a 35# turbo or something. Its small :frowning:

anyway to simply test it key on and using just a wot switch?

I’m just going to hook up a test light to the output wire from the nitrous control box. That way I can see if its sending 12V to the relay. If it is, then its the relay forward where the problem is. If its not, something is wrong with my box or the way I have it programed. It shows on the digital display that its telling the relay to spray, but something is wrong. I’ll fix it :slight_smile:

aahhhaaa the box does not send power it grounds the relay, I had the same problem, with mine. The directions kind of suck. but rewire it so that the controller provides ground to the relay. :slight_smile:

Those bastards. Brad, I have tomorrow off, lets do it before the fireworks !

Well that was easy.

I hope. The instructions still say that it sends a 12V source, but Brad told me on the phone that despite the directions saying that, when he called up and asked they told him that it sends a ground signal. We will find out tomorrow when we SPRAY IT!

Your times and power are not bad at all though. Keep it up.

Yeah, the car is set up pretty nice. The motor is done up well and the chassis is light. Imagine if I had a real turbo in there! Or hell, a way to tune my car. It would be fast :frowning:

The S3 turbo is a great streetable turbo though. Good spool and decent power. Are you running the Stage 3 computer?

I run the stage 3 computer for everything. I run other electronics for gear dependent boost, gear dependent nitrous, cranking up my timing, etc… To lean it out, I run more boost, to make it safe, I spray more meth.

Yeah, the turbo is streetable, very much so. It still would fall on its face up top if it wasn’t for my motor and supporting mods though. Even something like a 50 trim, or 30r would just be amazing, but I wouldn’t go any smaller than a 35r if I was to go larger.

There is a dude running a 35r down here in Brooklyn. he does money runs a lot. built motor ridiculous sheet metal intake, stand alone, 500+ to the wheels. i dont think he ever tracked it though.

i believe bdr found badazzz28 lt1 was not spraying do to the relay was hooked up backwards. Maybe true?

SC61… 35r compressor wheel with umpteen different exhaust side combinations and can be had new for less than 800$. i watched a dodge omni glh run a 10.88 @ 132 the other day with one and a 10.66 @ 134 last year.

SCT is the only thing i know of for srt’s for tuning the factory ecu other than factory inside connections. the guy that does my engine machining is a sct dealer but i dont know if that includes all the dodge stuff as he is predominantly a ford guy.

Brian

It’s hard to feel a small shot in high gear, I ck mine in the middle of 1st gear.