Modified Car Blitz in York Region and Peel

police keep themselves busy tickiting us…till they find a more serious offender ( drunk driver or major accident …etc…) they cant just loosen the grip they still have to show the general public that they do not condone this acivity…the best we can hope for is that they do not tuff up the current legislations…or there are no streetracing fatalities for a while!!

and yes omvoc should lead arally and get media coverage like the trucks did @ queens park…
this is harrassment pure and simple…the muffler says im a street racer…that is profiling “by the books”

im down for the rally…and a i bet another 1500 enthusiasts in the gta will be down as well…

Some things from GTRC…
http://forums.gtrcanada.com/showthread.php?p=225017#post225017

Arhamz’s incident is so bad! :mad: :mad: :mad:

^ i just red it…poor guy!!! cops are beenig real assholes for tha last 3
weeks …i always get those weird looks when i pass by cops …i hope it will all
change soon.

just saw the most ****ed thing last night. i was with anthony and one of our friends filling up some gas at a shell station at vic park and finch. i saw someone being ticketed while filling up some gas. this guy with a nicely done corolla(nothing ricey and excessive) get a ticket while he was filling up some gas and his car was pretty much bone stock except for the exhaust which wasnt anywhere near what id call loud.

just saw some ad about boating accidents and said “150 lives last year could’ve been saved with life jackets”…isn’t that number already bigger than people who died from street racing?

hahaha that’s soo true!!!

Was it silver corolla with black housing euro tailights, and skirts/lips and lowered with black rims and polished lip?

yes thats the one. im guessing he’s a friend of yours?

No… But the hilarious thing is that I was at Finch and Midland, eating at a late night restaurant there. I saw the exact same corolla, and me and my friend were conversing about how the corolla is a nice target for the new blitz and the funny thing is that it can’t even beat a shitbox in a race.

I think he might have been the owner of the restaurant or something… Did the guy have dyed hair and look fobby?

I went down to Woodbridge the other night. Alot of nice modded cars down there. Also, ALOT of heat. Two of my friends were giving “inspection notices”, where they have to go for a safety. They weren’t speeding or acting stupid…As soon as that happened, my friends and I left.

Not cool at all. i’m betting all of the older muscle car guys dont have this problem.

oh yes. orangish hair and EXTREMELY FRESH OB

wow thats brutal… something needs to be done about this… i saw an undercover cop pull over a modified honda, exhaust done and body done, and it was like bright yellow lmao… but on the other note, they issued him a ticket for coming out of a restaurant… personally i tink this is gettin way out of hand

That’s him…

That’s pretty ridiculous, that corolla isn’t even likely to be in a race.

Exactally, this is why joining our organization is key, numbers put pressure on Government, and the first thing politicians do once they get into power is try and keep thier job. By banning together and becoming a force to be reckond with they will find another easy target. While we are divided and run like mice when a cop shows up it only fuels thier quest to play cat and mouse with us.

www.omvoc.com

any comments, please pm me or email them to me!

Thanks!

Jeff

yeah GQ sorry to say but i agree wit pyro man… it seems like its recruit this recruit that… from my view there needs to be more action done. Action speaks louder than words, meaning when u do what needs to be done to correct this problem then u dont even need to recruit people. they will come to u and ask to join? Only groups with no strides of success recruit people

i can vouch for him. i personally know that they’ve sat down w/ mto and other government branches when they have a hearing about anything to do with modified vehicles. about him being far away, he was stepping down as president when he moved but people asked him to stay on. its really hard to see whats happening in the backgrounds. he doesnt have an easy job. cut him some slack. the vice president and both board members of omvoc are members on this board. most of you know them already but dont know the positions they hold. the best way to handle this is organize a mass rally and since we do have numbers. we can all drive slowly around queens park to get our voices heard as well as to draw attention to our cause.

i think what pete here is trying to say is that we want to stay informed on what’s going on, so that if u need us we can help.

Hey Guys sorry for being out of this loop for a while. I understand and take your comments at face value. I do agree for the most part and will make proper changes as we grow along.

I always welcomed pm’s email etc. I as president will represent OMVOC in a supportive manner and seek ways to improve the organization and make people join because they believe in the cause.

Even though I am in the NWT I still can be effective in getting OMVOC to properly lobby the Ontario Government. I am also putting together a great team to further enhance OMVOC at both the Government Level and our Membership Level.

I thank-you for letting me share some of my ideas on here and enjoyed speaking with you on a forum site. If You require any more information or would like to speak with me in detail, my door is always open.

You can email me at

info@omvoc.com

visit our site at omvoc.com

or my personal email: corradetti_1@hotmail.com

Thanks once again guys for a great time here!

Jeff:)