More workout talk (Split from purchase thread)

But if i loose say 25 pound i need to get there at least 30 day before the wedding lol

I actually DIDNT think you were serious, how can you expect to loose 40 pounds that quickly without exercise??? Even WITH exercise bro…

Aids was actually the best advice I could give to you without exercising lol, your body will waste away rapidly.

Besides aids lol, you can take HGH. Human growth hormone is the only thing you can take that will make you LOOSE bodyfat from doing absolutely nothing… But its retarded expensive and youve gotta take it for a long time.

liposuction

anyone do that M-droyl or H-Droyl stuff? not even sure i’m spelling it right

Fucking eat smart, and excercise(even if it’s 1/2 hour a day). wtf is wrong with people.
It’s not rocket science, it’s discipline.

Any suppliments besides protein/weight gain powders and creatine are a complete waiste of money. They are the only two legal things that work.

Carb King speaks!

yea bro, lemme know, the more the better lol…

pm ur number or something.

heard that the -droyl stuff is soon to be illegal, which should be reason enough to stay away but i’ve heard a lot of people say it has an effect

He said without the gym, which means basically running and other cardio. which in my opinion (im no trainer) is most likely the best thing you could do? right? when you are over 300 lbs weight melts off for a good while. i see no problem with him being 330 and dropping 40 pounds in a relatively quick time if he is dedicated. FUCK HGH. FUCK AIDS

i’d say do some push ups, chin ups and what not too in order to try to maintain muscle mass. when the body starts cutting mass, both fat and muscle are fair game.

aahhh, ok I misunderstood lol… I thought he meant without working out period, running/cardio included lolol.

yeah thats dreamin talk right there :lol wish i could sit around and lose weight hahahaha. I honestly have no place in this thread whatsoever im not fat but im really out of shape haha

lol word

I willing to excercise i just cant afford a gym memberhip ATM

2 things.

#1 - cardio is exellent and no, you dont need a gym

#2 - peoples finances are there finances, I dont judge, but you do know pf only charges $10 per MONTH right?

And if you live by the loudonville store and workout from 9:30pm-6am I can get you in for free forever.

coincidentally, that would be the only time you can get your hands on some free weights too. lol, J/K, but if theres a bottle neck at PF its the free weights.

also pisses me off that they don’t have a squat rack, i hate the smith machine

word best fitness is $10 a month too at least with the recruit a friend deal

yeah i am suprised at how many gyms come pretty close to PF prices. I would have thought a $10 gym would put most area gyms out of buisness.

In the morning breh