Motards, K20's, and Niskayuna Police

nah sorry man, that was aimed at the thread/events

:rofl

well ya wanna know what? fuck you then :tongue

i didn’t read through the whole thread but where in nisky? i know most of them from dealing with them before… they aren’t much different than most other small town cops actually. stevens isn’t THAT bad… there is WAY worse cops on the force. trust me on this.

Generally when a cop feels it necessary to draw his gun on you, he’s not going to be happy when he’s speaking with you.

You guise made some bad decisionz.

WIN :rofl

man i did 126 in a 55, and misdemeanor reckless and the deputy was all relaxed, and quite friendly.

Yeah because it was 11pm on a dead highway and you immediately pulled over.

If you had kept going and there was a SPD on the off ramp with a gun on the car I don’t think he would have been quite so friendly, ya know? That’s all I’m saying. It’s dumb to ride/drive around illegally because it WILL catch up to you.

Cause it solves lifes problems :number1

:Idiots

Wow, how did I miss this one.

:rofl

You poor retards. :hug

Nobody was riding around illegally… everything was legit.

Until you fled the police dumby

109 replies alredy damn brian you know how to start a party… plus to you leo and stallmer dont worry about these kids running thier mouths we all have done illegal things and we all have been caught you live and you learn and you pay the fine… sitez when its out i want to ride it(im liscensed) good luck gys

I’m confused on the story then, what I got out of it was that the two people riding the motards, yourself included, were unlicensed.

I would go back an check the OP, but I’ll just take your word for it :rofl

I have a bike permit (road test is end of june), following person with license in K20 civic. Which makes it legal to ride. What is there to not understand?

As for the running, well, they don’t know that nor do they need to.

Cant be mad at the police for this one.

Sucks, but you gotta pay to play.

Pretty crazy they had multiple cars for you guys. The ticket stallmer got isn’t bad. It’s like driving outta class. Just get an attorney and be done with it.

Except for the wheelies, high rate of speed, burning rubber, and trying to elude the cops part…

Correct me if I am wrong but I thought in order for you to be legally riding under a motorcycle permit, you had to have someone within a 1/4 mile distance from you and the person had to have a motorcycle license as well as be on a motorcycle.

i thought the licensed person had to be on a motocycle as well…

Nope the licensed person can be in a car. Hence how you take the road test

Motorcycle Permit Supervision, Restrictions and Practice: If you drive a motorcycle with a permit, a driver who is 21 years or age or older and who has a valid motorcycle license from NYS or another state must supervise you. The motorcycle driver who supervises you must remain within 1/4 mile of you at all times. To learn about all the restrictions for learner permits and Class MJ driver licenses, see the DMV brochure, Learner Permits and Junior Licenses.

From DMV’s website. Doesn’t say anything whether they have to be on a motorcycle or not so I’m assuming they can be in a car.

i dunno but i thought that when you ran the idea was to get away???