Movie thread.

New Prometheus Trailer leaked this morning…Movie looks so fucking epic.

Consider it a prequal to Alien.

[ame]http://vimeo.com/34025136[/ame]

Pretty sure Ridley already said that while originally it was supposed to be a Prequel, that its no longer related to the Alien movies

Watched the trailer 2 days ago, the HD one releases tommorow, cant wait for it

Ridely stated that the movie is in the same universe as Alien and it provides an origin story to how the Aliens ended up on the derelect craft from the original Alien (Remember the Space Jockey?). He also said that however, you will not be seeing a xenomorph (name of the original alien) in Prometheus.

I really hope that the studio decides to go hard R in this movie. I’m so sick of these pansy ass PG-13 horror/sci-fi movies that try to keep the rating down to market to a larger audience and in turn make more money.

Growing up I was absolutely obsessed with the Alien and Predator Franchises, and to be frank - both franchises have sucked massive dick as of late (I was so/so on the Predators reboot that came out last Summer).

Ahh good to know. I too also LOVED the Alien and Predator movies when I was younger and always was extremely let down by these modern day takes on them. Predators was okay, i actaully enjoyed it much more then the Alien Vs Predator movies.

I’d love to see a new Aliens movie by Ridley, kind of a modern take on the original with Weaver still the lead role obviously much older and much more bad ass having been through the ringer a few times already with the ALiens :rofl

I think that Sigourney would never come back to the franchise after that abomination of Alien Ressurection. The movie wasn’t that bad, but the ending with the Alien queen having sex with Ripley and making that half alien/half human hybrid killed the movie.

I’m actually really glad to see Ridley go in a different direction with this movie then do the typical studio re-boot. Not to mention I heard that if the studios okay the R rated cut then people are going to be able to see Charlize Theron doing naked push ups :wow

Watching a N.Korean documentary called “Kimjongilia” on Netflix.

People in our society have no clue how lucky we are that we get to vote, have freedom of speech, can openly criticize our government and why democracy is important.

The Girl With The Dragon Tatoo was pretty good

Warrior was a great movie! def worth the time to rebox it !

good story
good fight scenes

Hardy has massive traps.

no homo

I was thinking the same thing when I watched that movie the other night. Not too bad for a guy who was an alcoholic and crack addict for most of his late teens/early twenties.

He gained 30lbs of muscle they said. Must of had epic juice/GH.

Before:

After:

hmmm

You could tell in the movie he was flexing his traps/lats quite a bit as well.

Still really good progress.

Yea pretty insane when you think about it. Almost as crazy as the 63 lbs Christian Bale lost for filming The movie the Machinist. He went from 182 to 120, then regained the 60 on top of an additional 60 pounds for Batman Begins.
http://www.irasabs.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/slide_9118_121015_large.jpg

BTW I highly recommend The Machinist. Movie is twisted as all hell.

Yea, Bale is one of my favorite actors.

THIS!:number1 lol

Killer Elite. Pretty good. Deniro, Clive Owen and Jason Statham.

The RPX theater in Clifton Park Center is the jam. Finally a decent picture without motion blur

devil inside anyone gunna see it looks awsome to.me

Just saw Sherlock Holmes, I enjoyed it. I would say if you liked the first you will def like the second.

Just seen drive angry. Definitely some action but I didn’t have high expectations so no loss.

Right after I’ve watched 21 and it was rather good. Felt like a mix of Accepted and The Social Network.