Movie thread.

devil inside blew cock saw previews to a army movie cant remember name looks amazing tho

You know there are 2 more movies coming out right? Think they are already made.

i thought it was decent but the ending sucked… and i think your refering to Act of Valor ( its a navy seal movie, not army)

Havent seen the Devil Inside but I keep hearing that the ending absolutely blows

Go watch Good Will Hunting.

Went and saw the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo this past weekend and it was pretty decent besides the fact that it was extremely long.

Was pretty weird seeing 90 year old men and women in there watching the movie considering there is a very graphic anal rape scene in the movie. Overall, if you could follow it, the movie was pretty fucked up.

yea that was it looks sick. deff draggin the woman to that one

“Senna” the movie is on Netflix for those who are interested. Great movie, even for those who don’t follow racing.

drive sucked ass. with a title with that name, you would think there would be more/better car scenes.

just watched tucker and dale vs. evil. it was hilarious.

I just watched the foreign version on Netflix with subtitles.

Was surprisingly really good.

Also just watched through the entire Harry Potter series over the last week. Definitely entertaining but would have been pissed if I paid for theater time.

Onto watching Pursuit of Happiness :number1

war horse was pretty good.

Act of Valor is now officially on my “fuck yes im watching that” list

ok

Pursuit of Happiness was good just as expected, especially since it’s based on a true story. Fresh reminder that it’s never too late to change and never to late to learn.

Watched Cars tonight and felt a little too old to thoroughly enjoy it, but that was expected.

Fuck you with that too old talk, I still enjoy Cars… And Cars 2.

Saw quite a few previews and what not to movies I wanna see soon.

Still need to see the new Mission Impossible movie as well as Contraband w/ Mark Wahlberg. I love most of the movies he’s in.

Marky Mark is the man.

The Italian job cast made that movie.

Watching 16 Blocks right now…

Bruce Willis looks like a total chode with a mustache.

Saw Haywire in the theater. FUCKING WORST MOVIE EVER

I have no idea what that movie is about and judging by your comment I’m not going to find out :lol

However I hear nothing but good things about Man On Wire.

Cossey, Cars2 was meh.

it’s a solid flick, plus mos def is pretty good in it too.

another good willis flick if you’ve never seen it is Hostage

I’m feeling “The Hurt Locker” for tonight.