Movie thread.

heard that was reallll funny, kinda wanna check it out

Breach…good.
Transporter 3…Natalya Rudakova is just absolutely fucking smoking hot in that movie. Plus the accent…
Book of Eli…decent post apocalyptic type move.

I actually saw Bridesmaids :lol it was pretty hilarious.

Thor was suprisingly good

2 movies I highly recommend are Ip man and Ip man 2, if you like Jet Li movies like Fearless youll definetly enjoy Ip Man

A TV series I really enjoyed was Lights Out but it wasnt renewed for a second season unfortunatly

whaaaat? lights out isnt having a second season?!? damnit. I fuckin loved that show.

IP MAN for the fucking win.

I watched Rescue Me, thought it sucked.

Dexter may still be king.

Johnny, you have any of the seasons of DExter on DVD? I’m at season 2 I think and Netflix makes me get discs now.

Well so much for a movies thread

SORRY VLAD

Television Program Thread

Dalv Yrros

I really like dexter, but it just has its weeks where its really slow to me and I want to just turn it off, but when it gets intense… it gets very tense and I like it…

SOA always seems to keep me on my toes, theres deff a few slower episodes but they cliffhangers that show leaves you with are fucking ridiculous and I love it

^ yeah SOA had a streak of like 3 episodes this season where they were contemplating going to Ireland and it just kept dragging. Lost me for an episode. Just wasn’t interesting.

Goodfellas- somebody said “am I funny like a clown” to me the other day and I rememebered the movie. Watched it and forgot how good that movie is. Ray Liotta is the man, love all the roles he’s played in his movies. Just an overall great movie especially for 1990. Seems like the more I watch it the more I like it. Definetly a must see.

Usual Suspects- haven’t seen that in a hotttt minute. But that was real good. Easily a movie you have to watch right after you finish it the first time. So many little things that you catch the second time around. God, I forgot how much I love movies ahah.

Just saw Catch me if you Can. A solid 4/5 for entertainment and the “based on a true story” weasel plot.

Also saw the first 2 Chronicles of Narnia, and they weren’t bad, but now I want to grab the books as from my understanding the movie held pretty true to the book story.

Yeah buddy! Catch me if you can is a very good movie.

Just watched ‘Sucker Punch’ and ‘Drive Angry.’ Was pleasantly surprised by Suckerpunch actually having a storyline and seemed well done, even though I was watching a shitty camera version. ‘Drive Angry’ was meh, but decent for a recent Nick Cage movie. Think if I offer Cage say $20, he would come to my birthday? lol

Were those the movies a little while back that were a “double feature” in theatres?

No that was ‘Deathproof’ and "Planet Terror.’ Quentin Tarantino’s movies are always fun lol

Unless it’s Inglorious Basterds.

I can’t believe some people called it a masterpiece.

Ahhhhh okokok.

Inglorious bastards was a good movie. I honestly laughed at a lot of parts but in no way should it be considered a masterpiece. I mean it was good but not masterful.

+1 Basterds was a good movie but it was no Pulp Fiction.