Movie thread.

I’m looking forward to “Super 8.”

Never liked Tarantino’s movies. Killbill was so stupid I actually came out of the theater with a headache. The only good thing about Basterds was the soundtrack.

Inside Man

…and even the soundtrack was borrowed from other classic movies like “kelly’s Heroes.”

watched 127 Hours, Salt and The A-Team yesterday. I have to say they were all pretty decent. I reallly liked Salt, thought that was an awesome movie. 127 Hours was good to espeically the situation… holy shit, id be fucking scared haha… and the ateam was a last minute decision, no complaints, some cheesey acting but overall was decent esepcially on hydrocodone and motrin at 1230, quite a fucking buzzzz

Good bump! I’ll add to the list.

Salt was no disappointment, shes like the female XXX with unrealistic stunts but definitely provides good entertainment as long as you don’t take it seriously.

Triple x was tongue in cheek, poking fun of James Bond franchise with plenty of jokes.
Salt was a Bourne series wannabe, with no humor, all presented deadly serious making it look even more stupid. Bourne beating guys up with some secret agent throatpunch ju-jutsu? Sure, why not. Angelina Jolie kicking guys twice her size through windows? Sorry, unless this is supposed to be x-men movie it looks dumb. I had to walk out of it to get to work at about 20 minutes before ending and have no desire whatsoever to finish watching it.

And bits were recorded in Albany!

its pretty cool to see some landmarks during that chase scene in the background. plus the movie was good as well. i was surprised at how much i liked it.

great movie, that concept is fucking insane, “im gonna walk right on pass you out the front door” epiccc:ahh

Oh its a Denzel movie, he uses his sultry voice to persuade someone to do something. Bet its good, all his movies are. lol

haha this one was actually good, i liked it.

also watched Public Enemies and The Man with the Golden Gun. Im a huge oldschool James Bond (Sean Connery ftmfw!!)

That is hands down my favorite of the Bond series.

it is great, +rep for a follow Bond-er haha.

Is it wrong if I like Moore films as much as Connery’s?
Nah, they’re both great. Just watched live and let die yesterday, actually.

nope, completely fine, i like them both. lol

An the one Lazenby was in was very slow, but he played it well. I wish Tim Dalton and those two movies would die in a fire.

Girl Next Door actually ended up being a good flick.

Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy was awesome, mostly because I love the books and it was a rare example of a book-based movie that doesn’t suck, but also because of Zooey Deschanel.

Heathers is a very underrated film. Think mean girls, but far too dark and including sensitive material that they couldn’t really get away with these days.

Shoot em Up was awesome, rediculous fun for the sake of being rediculous. Clive Owen basically shows you a bit of what he’d have been like had he been chosen as the new bond instead of Daniel Craig. Don’t take it seriously, just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Speaking of Daniel Craig, watch the movie “Layer Cake”. Pretty awesome british mob movie. Other good ones in that vein are Snatch and Rocknrolla.

The Transporter was decently fun, mainly because Jason Statham is badass, like Vin Diesel with a brain.

I wish the power supply was working on my other computer where I keep all of my movies, I’d have a much better list. Good mix of movies where you have to think, and a bunch of other that are just fun.

Which one of those movies is it where the guy(bullet tooth tony in snatch) has a son, and ends up with a shelby cobra, and its about a really valuable shot gun and the thieves that have them… Im really drawing a blank on the name right now

Dalton’s Bond was appalling. I am still traumatized by the semi that wheeleed by hinging its frame. Did the film-makers confuse their stunt with what was supposed to happen in the script, or did they think that all trucks come like this?