Moving tomorrow... DirecTV or TW?

who subscribes to the playboy channel?

you work there. that still is insanely cheap

well the spanish tier with playboy is $2 a month for me. And between 1am and 7pm its XXX. Good times

:cjerk:

TW & Roadrunner FTW, I had direc and i hated it, i always had issues when there was bad weather

Any guy who says he doesn’t polish the knob once in a while is a fucking liar.

playboy tv won’t be around much longer

Directv blows. never, ever , ever get it.

explain n00b

No reason to explain, the same reason I think you suck Kev :slight_smile:

god dammit ryan.

be nice!

haha

well old man,

I had it, and it sucked. :slight_smile: Lost signal during heavy rain, navigation in the guide/changing channels is laggy. They decided to start charging $10 a month for a few HD channels i already had. HD DVR was ridiculously priced. I need a box for every room in the house, and now i goto cancel after my contract was up and i find out that upgrading to HD creates a new contract, so they tried to hit me with a $400 cancellation charge. They deducted it out of my bank account without telling me. SO my bank refunded that to me and will take it up with directv.

edit there’s 95 cables coming down the side of my house from the dish on my roof which i had to PURCHASE for $300 but is only going for $30 on ebay.

:smiley:

i agree with the guide being a tad slow, but other than that, i love it. i never loose my signal for some reason, snow, rain, etc… whens the last time u checked the HD channels, lol they have the most out of anyone and its still only 10 bucks. over 100 of them, and they are not lite HD like dish uses. (voom). they are also vbery good at giving free shit if u call and threaten to cancel :), i do that once every 6 months to get 3 months free of movie channels.

Well they put universalHD and a few other cheapo movie channels under a new plan and started charging for it. an extra $10 on top of what i already pay for HD. They didn’t even try to coax me into not canceling, which i thought was funny.

ohh yeah there is like3 of them that they removed to make room for new channels, and ur right they charged, but they should of just removed them, they did with me, i noticed they were no longer there, so i called, bitched, and got 6 free months :slight_smile:

im grandfathered in with my plan which is nice.

We got TW, it’s ok I guess. No real problems.

They both have their ups and downs. TWC has no contracts, try their service for for 30 days they have the 30day money back setup…

Dish, however “a cancellation fee equal to the lesser of $240.00 or $10.00 per month for each cancelled month of service will apply”

You mean Direct. (unless you mean Dish in relative terms) Dish Network charges $14 times amount of months left. If you have one left, you get charged $14 to cancel.

And as far as losing signal, it doesn’t matter which “Dish” company you go with, it’s all about the quality of installation. You must of had a bad technician originally. If its installed properly, you should never have a problem.

No thats from dish networks site @ the bottom of this page
https://customersupport.dishnetwork.com/builddish/expressbuilder/expressBuilderLand.do?undefined#billingInfoTag

I’m still torn between dish, direct, tw. since I’m pretty much forced to get roadrunner in rochester it makes this a hard choice on both value and selection.