My Build Thread LS1/FD Its Fast!

:tup:

Hells yeah…! I figured you would take it out today. :slight_smile:

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Let me state again:

HELLS YEAH…Siq ride heaterz mutha fucker shit mang! Sorry, joy torrets.

how is the spool?

I did floor it already haha

Needs and alignment BADDDDDDDD

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

Logs show i only went to 3200rpm so I dont know yet. I will get it on the dyno soon. It is a 418ci motor so needless to say it felt fast out of boost haha.

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

Also

THANKS LUKE L!!!

Luke has been slaving to help me finish this car No way it would be out this season without Luke L helping me so much.

Fuck yeah.

Ugh, I NEED to pull my MR2 apart.

And here I thought this ‘itch’ was just herpes. I guess I just want to work on my car…juat…?

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

<3

:bigtup:

Yes!!!

Congrats! Need moar vidz!!

It’s been a fucking marathon and a half thats for sure.

Waits for teardown this November

Yay! Congrats!

Gotta feel damn good.

When you pulling the motor and going bigger?

yay! Cant wait to see/hear some vids. Or maybe Ill acutally be at the picnic in a few weeks.

Dan

AND alignment. haha

Thanks everyone! Feels great and I am really happy. Still deff some things to work out and a lot of work to be done. But I am finally out driving a little and hope it is all good once i get it aligned. I am going to Licatas tomorrow.

Yes Travis needs AND alignment.

I’m just jealous so I gotta spit that hate every chance I get!

Some meh pics to prove it was out of the garage ha

I really need to see this in person. Any chance this will be at Tea Leaf this Tuesday? I’m planning on stopping by there for a bit.

Looks good too :tup:

looks dope

how loud is it?