My Build Thread LS1/FD Its Fast!

Wow nice. Are you still on pump gas?

…That dyno sounds like its pissed off lol.

WOW. Siqqq work dude.

Yeaaaaahhh :tup:

Goddamn Drew, great job!

Needs more rotary motor… :wink: lol.

What coolant hose broke? One of the silicon ones we put on?

Pretty sure it was the lower radiator hose which was just rubber

Fn A. Awesome!

I only wish I could see the pics or vids or w/e is on here from work lol. Must remember to check tonight.

Dan

So awesome.

It was cool chatting with you about the car and tuning at the BBQ, I would love a ride-along

ill post those pics up later today.

Thanks guys and yeah it was the lower rad hose the one single rubber one. Rubber will work fine but that one I have no clue how old it was etc etc. It split in half between the clamps…it is still attached though hahahaha.

I can’t believe you haven’t hit 1000whp yet pu$$y. LoL

<3 It!!

Meanwhile I’m sitting over here hoping to hit 700-800 wheel. Weak sauce.

Once you place new coolant hoses on her do you have any plans to swap out the waste gate spring and try to make a little more power? Hows the fuel system keeping up?

LOL I know right shit is weak

You bet your ass I am going to change gate springs and make moar boost.
I am almost out of injector but should be able to crack 1k easily :frowning:
http://content.screencast.com/users/AndrewWeb2.0/folders/Jing/media/be740e95-e107-460f-85b2-ecf54be25d13/2011-09-06_1141.png

I’m speechless, that’s disgusting. Beyond long hours and hard work paid off man :tup:

I shit myself from miles away.

How are you controlling boost? I had no trouble tripling the wg springs pressure with my EBC setup. But its not exactly an apples to apples comparison. .

Dan

I’d still race you.

I am using a Hallman manual boost controller. Nothing fancy…wasn’t in the budget this year :slight_smile: lol

On foot? I am pretty quick in the 7-10k variety.

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

I have taken it out on the street at what turned out to be around 875-900rwhp…I had to pull over after to relax for a sec.

Ah ok. The stock ECU cant control a EBC somehow? (I was assuming it probably could)

Dan

I am not totally sure to be honest.

Cool. :slight_smile: