my incident at tims

I just need pictures of the lot. And Pictures of my rear tires. Too prove I was not drifting or doing burnouts etc etc.

I need statements from un-biased people on what they saw that night as well. That should be plenty.

FTP, effen pigs, porker, fuzzball, asshole, peice of shit cop, hate cops, blah blah blah…

you guys all hate cops so much… but who do you call first thing when someone jacks your car or breaks in and steals stuff from your car?? you call the cops thats who!

They’re just doing their job… and they wouldnt just pull you over arbritrarly like that… they need to have reasonable cause, because a false arrest is a very serious thing they dont just arrest you for buying coffee… Being pulled over and ticketed is a different story sometimes they are just pricks but when it comes to arrests they dont play. you think they like doing the 3 hours of paperwork that accompany the arrest… what happened was that they ran your plates and something came up… not to mention the whole concealed weapon thing!!!

just go to court… if they let you off then be done with it! if not its because your quilty of something.

next time someone breaks into your car and steals your precious narrowband AFR gauge and piggyback controller… try calling pizzaville 1-800-736-3636 (not 1-800-73 free sex free sex free sex) maybe they will help you better than a cop would!

F[COLOR=sandybrown]LAMES AWAY!![/COLOR]

Technically your allowed to have a knife as long as the blade is not bigger then your palm and if you tell them where it is. It is no longer considered concealed, you bitch and complain now, but I guarantee if it was you in chris’s shoes you wouldn’t be bitching.

So in short FTP. Thanks anyway

Not a concealed weapon due to the fact that I told me immediately that I had a knife. It is under the size of my palm. Regardless I let them seize it.

People like you talk so much shit. But when it happens to you, you all freeze up like little bitch’s. Not my first time being arrested or fucked over. This cop is going to get whats coming to him. Every cop that has, has been penalized.

Talk your shit. I don’t care. I am fucking innocent. In the least until proven guilty which I will make even more impossible due to the fact that I will prove he has NO evidence.

Andrew, can you take those pictures?

I just tell them upfront. It usually shows that you have some background/knowledge of law and they just check whats up.

Best of luck though man looks like you got the shaft of law.

Buddy - best of luck - here’s the meet thread for the Shoppers World Jeep meets - I don’t go to them as I live in KW but hopefully this helps…

http://www.jeepkings.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=94834

Thank you!!!

Just awaiting approval to post.

Thank you SOOOO much!

I am trying to remember every little detail that happened that night. so far, this is what I have. Now everyone here that does not believe me…can read it and STFU.

Tuesday October 27th 2009 - Incident at Shoppers World Tim Hortons

Left my house around 10:00pm. Took highway 10 southbound from church street to shoppers world.
Pulled into shoppers world around 10:10pm. Entered Tim Hortons drive thru and noticed a police cruiser pulling into Shoppers
World parking lot southbound off of Highway 10. The cruiser pulled into the Tim Hortons drive thru behind me. I received my order and drove to the stop sign. Stopped. I drove normally through the intersection and passed the Jeeps that have their meet every Tuesday. I parked just behind petro canada, as I always do.

The officer comes flying through the parking lot and turns his lights/siren on. He walks to the back of my car and rudely demands me to shut my car off. I shut my car off and exit my vehicle. The officer tells me to get back in my car. I do not. I instead stand beside my car and ask him whats wrong. He again, rudely and angrily tells me to get back into my vehicle.
Again, I do not. I ask him what is going on here officer, I do not understand. The officer then tells me I am under arrest, turns me around and pushes me into my car very forcefully. I now ask why I am under arrest. He says nothing. Walks me to his cruiser.
He empties my pockets and places me in his car.

I observe the officer messaging (I did believe at the time) other officers to come by his “T Stop.”
The officer tells me I need to respect an officer of the law and his authority. I again, ask him what I did. I state that I honestly
have no idea what is going on here. The officer finally answers my question with; “You know what you did wrong.” I tell him I honestly don’t. I simply came to get a coffee, park, drink it and then go home like I have been doing here at this exact same spot for years.
The officer tells me I peeled out of the Tim Hortons drive thru. I did not reply as I was in complete shock to his claim of my actions. He then states that when I got out of my vehicle, I had smashed my chest in to his. I still say nothing as now I am being accused of assault. Simply shook my head in complete disbelief to the entire situation. He looks in his rear view mirror and laughs.

Another cruiser pulls up and immediately he exits his car. They start talking. All I over hear is “This stupid punk ass with an attitude.”
The other officer begins questioning me. He asks why I’m being an idiot. Why I exited my vehicle. He asked if I had any drugs or weapons. I quickly told the officer that I do not have drugs, or weapons. Yet, that I do have a knife in my center console that I was using to do some wiring on my car earlier in the day. (which is clearly visible as the Module for my engine management was laying on the floor). He shuts the door. I over hear him ask the arresting officer if he has done his T stop number or something. He says no. He then exlplains to him how to do it. The second officer then goes to get the knife out of my car.

Yet, another cruiser pulls up. An older officer begins questioning me. Asks me why I am so stupid. I tell him nothing and he slams the door. The officer that went to get the knife comes back to the other 3 officers. (the arresting and the two that had just shown up.) They start laughing about the knife. Saying how it is huge, illegal and concealed.
The two officers that just showed up begin to tear my car apart searching for anything. The older officer even checked the clearance between my fenders and my tires on all four corners. He then left with the officer he showed up with.

The arresting officer tells me he is charging with criminally with dangerous driving, but not for the knife. He says they are seizing the knife. I told him that is fine and I am glad he is not charging me for a weapon that is under the size of my calm and was not concealed.
He then asks me if I want to spend the night in custody. I tell him no, I would love to go home to bed so I can go to work tomorrow.
He tells me I am lucky because he is going to give me an appeal rather than lock me up and post bail.
He opens the door and I get out. He takes off the hand cuffs and tells me to sign the appeal. I read it, and sign it.

The arresting officer tells me nothing would of happened had I not gotten out of my car.
He goes and sits in his cruiser. The other officer then begins to tell me that it has nothing to do with them being on a power trip or anything to do with my age or car. Even though I did not mention anything at all regarding that.

I return to my car and start piecing it back together. Putting everything away. Making sure nothing is missing or broken.
The officer comes back to give me my license because he forgot and I did not even notice. I said thanks.

Damn son, Get a real legit lawyer, i dont’ think they will be able to prove shit. Why would anyone in their right mind get out and chest butt a police officer. And why woudl anyone do a peel out infront of cops. so stupid.

I hope your lawyer rips these assholes a new a hole. They deserve it.

ya ill swing by tomorrow and take some pictures for you bro

Getting out of the car is a big mistake…Not to be a jackass but why did you do that?

Most people call the cops only to report the incident because you have to…but if the suspect was still around I would def not call the cops I would deal with them my self…so your incorrect.

If you really did nothing… than that is some fuckin bullshit, but I still dont get why you said nothing when he said you burned out of the drive thru…should’ve asked him for proof or witnesses there on the spot…

I was already parked. Not on the road. Private property.

Why not? Is there a law saying not to get out of your vehicle? Nope. So what the fuck.

hey chris was it a bunch of tj’s and yj’s all parked in a row and if it was what was the date i will post up on the jeep site and see if anyone saw anything and if they are willing to be a witness. pm me with the details eg. location of tims and aprox time and what not.

Yes sir it was. I am awaiting approval on the site so I can send some pm’s to ask for written statements of what they seen. I need unbiased statements.

Tuesday October 27th 2009 @ 10:10 - around midnight.

Thank you very very much

Most cops get shook when you tell them they are being recorded. I always tell police officers they are being recorded, and man do they turn into friendly bitches. fuck em all.

ok i posted up and asked for anyone to let me know if they saw anything

update already one gentleman with a rubicon is willing to back you up. If you need I’ll get his info for you.

x2 never had a cop be an ass when u let them know there being recorded (can you get charged if i tell them that and i am not recording them?)