My Spec V Turbo Install (NO 56k) **Finished Write Up**

Nice write up and seems like a decent kit and nice setup alltogether.

yea the kit is actually very nice and complete. comes with everything needed to get it up and running fairly quickly with no hassle. Like most kits certain available upgrades are an option… BB turbo and some electroincs

Best writeup in a while Mike. Hopefully you’ll get some people’s butts in gear…it’s almost March folks!

I’ve tuned a few Spec V turbos and the low end power never ceases to surprise me.
That engine spools the turbo very early between the compression, displacement (6+ cyl guys hold your laughter), and cam timing.

no i live in lancaster kinda by salvators. i have to put more names with cars this summer so i know who drives what lol

thanks for all the comments everyone. i appreciate it

Stroked 4cyl FTW

:tup:

nice project… that bad ass spec that was turboed a couple years ago was in street element, but moved to vegas.

i love when people ask me if im on nyspeed so i can get a good laugh cause everyone on here except for a few guys/girls are a bunch of douchebags who kno everything, but trust me no one cares.

one guy stops paying attention to driving @ mighty to look @ a bad ass civic, crunches up his front end and has to deal with his mistake and you guys call him a fag, u guys dont even kno him and would never say it to his face anyway (but i guess i’ll have to wait to see if that one happens) and 90% of you never leave your sign post to talk to anyone that dont have an nyspeed sticker… i do love hearing people literally call b.s. and talk about their posts all night @ mighty, where can i get my sticker? everyone that sits @ mighty everynight is just king shit of the road LoL.

the whole “krew, club, team” name thing is stupid, but u dont just walk up to street element and buy a sticker like u do here, if you’re cool we hang out with you and let you “join” cause we’re friends with or without cars and honestly, no one cares that you have a turbo this or sc that… why dont you just stick to questions, advice, info sharing and buying parts, leave internet racing and shit talking to yourselves cause you wont have the same words in real life and it doesnt make you any cooler.

are butt plugs also a requirement?

got engrish?1?!?!!?>?1

well either way just because boosted trans ams, camaro’s and mustangs aren’t in street element doesn’t mean anything. I thought the whole car thing was respecting what others have done to their cars, isn’t that why we join boards like this because we are car enthusiasts. whatever it’s no use even making a point. because people will flame and bash you on the board. typical drama like some other board. maybe thats because all the people from there came over. whatever

awesome work with the turbo install man, cant wait to see your car out this season

so glad its finally done right spec? lol…

got a feeling this car is gonna surprise a lot of people this year…

hey spec im gonna hafta start going to dawhite…dawhite who? dawhite around yo lip!

yeah man i cant wait til its friggin nice out so i can roast my brand new tires haha. then ill drive that shit and go get a lotto ticket with the numbers. 15,30,37,38…45,47

Nice! Looks like you are doing things the right way.

X…

keep an eye on that oil feed line. it WILL cut through whatever it is rubbing up against.

x34y45646798
I found out the hard way :frowning:

do these cars have LSD stock?

if not, does yours?

ditto

they all(specVs) do from the factory