Name Brand Parts...rant

iono about the clothing example.

go into wal-mart or Canadian superstore and try on their Joe brand…

i was in there buying groceries and saw $15 dress shirts OMG! so i tried one on… fuck that shit.

Go into the Burberry store and try on a $150 shirt… fuck it’s incredble. the cut and trim. the materials, the fit…

mass-market clothing it very much a one-size fits all type thing. european clothing is just so fucking kick ass… and you can find it on sale all the time… just gott alook hard.

i bought 2 cashmere sweaters from Saks 7 years ago and i still there them today. Now i only ever buy cashmere sweaters because even though they cost 3 times more than a cotton or wool one if you take care of them they last for years and years and they are just too wicked.

i will always hesitate at buying a dress shirt that is not european made.

car parts is a purely function-based consumer driven market. all shirts to essentially the same time, cover your upper torso.

Wheels and aero can be likened to clothing from a style perspective, but no one sees your coilovers or your brake pads…

from a dollars to dollars perspective the clothing example works… but man, i am soo over cheap clothes… and i am not a fashion snob… i only buy 3-4 articles of clothing a year… i just dont shop at canadian malls anymore.