NECC Track event #2 --- Sunday, October 2

Obviously you’ve never used a Mac :finga: . Like Moma always says “Once you use a Mac you’ll never go back”

Obviously you’ve never used a Mac :finga: . Like Moma always says “Once you use a Mac you’ll never go back”[/quote]

Moma must work for Steve Jobs because I had an eMac and I hated it. Moma is getting kickbacks. I now love my PC laptop.

Someone should shoot the guy who thought the tiny “hockey puck” mice were a good idea - talk about torture. :?

Sweet! The front page of a website! http://www.performance-shop.com

Hmmm… Might not be able to make it now… We’ll see.

Haha, wicked!

And don’t worry guys, there will be a lot of amatuers out there, so don’t be afraid. Your car doesnt need a turbo to have fun either. RPS13 made some great runs in his totally stock S13 last event and it was his first time racing.

:lol:

And if you’ve modded your car for speed, it’s your chance to prove that you’re not just posing as well! These events are where you’ll find the true ‘Enthusiasts’.

P.S. I’ll be there in full stock trim yo! I’m so excited, I’ve wet my panties!

I wil be there oct 2.

dunno about the 9 tho

I wish the 9th wasn’t Thanksgiving. I love these flippin’ events so much it hurts.

Actually the 9th event was just cancelled by Namao. I guess they have a policy against booking events on long weekends. The board is still talking about what to do, so I guess we’ll release more details as to what’ll happen soon. We’re talking about running the 9th’s event slightly later in the month.

The 2nd should be good enough. Anyways, the PCA will be looking for an October date as well since Namao double booked for the 25th (Sept). I think anything after the 9th is pushing it. Even without snow, you’re talking about pretty cold pavement.

I hate Canadian weather, too bad we don’t have an indoor track!

The October 9th event has been cancelled, due to a false booking on the long weekend! Please contact the NECC to discuss refund or payment transfer to another event. Sorry for the inconvience.

Wassup with those guys in Namao? They double booked on September 25th as well!

I think because there has been a change in employees taking care of bookings.

flavio is in for sure, and i am in if i get back from calgary in time lol

Please register with Kris with the correct information from the registration document, so that we can have you down on the sheet for the namao gaurds.

alright ill do that this was jsut to reserve a couple spots