NECC Track event #2 --- Sunday, October 2

Sounds good!

Will there be a parade lap before the autox begins?

Only if you agree to flash the bystanders. :smiley:

We’ll probably put it to a vote - if people feel like driving the first lap instead of walking it, then it would get the actual event started a lot more quickly.

No, I don’t mean a trackwalk. I’m talking about all cars doing a lap at the same time. Just like a parade. It isn’t timed but gives you a look at the course before the racing begins.

Yes, thats what we did at the last event. Get a feel for the course, and do it much quicker than walking through. I dont see why we wont do that again.

your going through the wrong person.

But anyways im hoping to see at least one other gtr on the track…

hmm i really want to go to this but im doin the run for the cure…oh well

is this a rain or shine event, slight chance of precipitation

Yes rain or shine!

The rain will just make it more fun 8)

i have a feeling my tow strap will be used if its raining :E

my rear tires suck in the rain, there only good on dry pavement.

If it rains I won’t be able to wear my diaper on the outside of my clothing as planned.

Hey, does anyone have a torque wrench they could bring? My driver front wheel needs to be set.

Can and will do.

And in small news no one will notice, Aaron is bringing out some tires so I can:
PUT THEM ON THE RACE CAR AND TAKE IT AROUND THE TRACK. YES, THE RACE CAR WILL BE ATTENDING THE EVENT!!!

I have one

What sort of arrangements are there for warmth? sitting in the cars?

I’ll bring the box of my truck full of wood that we could light for some warmth…we can see if the rino lining is really rino tough

Do I need to sign up to come out and watch? My name should be on the list from before, but I’m not sure.

Yup, you need to be signed up. But if you are on there from before, then it’s all good.

Arrangements for warmth? Well, we have a log cabin being setup out there so that everyone can sit inside by the stone fireplace, and have nice piping hot mugs of hot chocolate on the mantel, just under the Moose antlers.

lol. Arrangements are the drivers seat of your car with the heat cranked, or those things called jackets and sweaters :wink:

Will there be food prices for spectators and guests?