need a lap top .. help

Dude… just stop, i like arguing for the sake or argument but this is getting stale.

this is my point…

lets be clear here as to what is the case.

1. i asked you to natively save a wmv and play it… that cannot be done on Intel MACs nor can it be done on anything before leopard or wahtever 10.4.x is would be… i can’t attest to leopard, as i’m not running it, but sure enough on my power PC i go to the link you posted and it doens’t work… i download and try to play and the mac asks me to choose an application, to which i cannot choose any that work.

2. you are viewing HOSTED media through a browser with a downloaded plugin to watch such video… that is not NATIVE… if it is the native safari build in leopard, then so be it, but for intel macs and anything 10.4 and lower, that functionality does not exist.

refer to my authentication example and throw that back at me.

and mark, of coarse your mac is tight and you never had issues… but then again you’re not an idiot when it comes to computers and you probably don’t use it much of a member of a network or for specific functionality… if you’re a web programmer try to write and test vbscript, jscript or .net on there… very much prevalent mediums for web development yet designed for windows architecture. the list goes on and on and can be subjective for whatever OS one is running, however since 99% of the world is integrated into windows such limitations exist on other OS’s… it’s just the practicality of business.