Need some help

Yea ask it in a diffrent thread thats all.

Well you did just ask this question which is really dumb thats also why i told you to get out.

Modding cars is an art. Some are good at it, and some try and try and try only to produce shitty results that nobody cares for.

wow, dom why you bustin byrons balls… hes been in the game a long time. ease up.

byron. strong work, give me a pizza plz

Everyone RELAXXXX GOD DAMNIT !!!

noooo laduke… il send corEy rightttt over to your house

haha ok ?

but I lol’d hard wheN i saw the randomness.

yeah, i have a problem getting sarcasm on the web…

http://jaysolomon.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/relax.jpg?w=468

ive got the car at my shop now. compression test shows cyl 4 has cracked ringland. waiting for reply before the motor comes out. but on a good note, while i was waiting to get ahold of dom i polished his charge piping. haha

Yes Well if im biulding the motor im keep the car and not getting rid of it. Im takingdown the c list ad now that i know whats wrong.

subarus FTL

That borrowed time is over

Hey dommy boy. I got a shortblock for you for the right price. Do some research on what they are worth and shoot me an offer. I decided not to do any power mods to my car.

I dunno dom… i was just talking to my boy Mikeorfareed, dunno if I’d let seamus build your car, give him a test or something

:rofl

the bottom end thats in the car right now will be fine for a rebuild stop trying to sell oyur blown up bottom end lol. and my mikeorfareed test question isss…who makes the best ventshades? lol

It’s not blown up. :thumbup

Guys idk what im doing yet im still talking to my dad .

Are you done talking yet?