new from schenectady

nah hes talking about mine

right there, i WISH i could find the al swagga one that shit was fucking epic

LOLL

didnt even see it. FUck me.

its actually not your fault because i ninja edited my post and added the link most likely after you read my post… lol

idk how i feel about all the comments towards shift like the “underground street racer” shit and the 2k dollar cars thing but whatever i guess its misinformed shit, if shift was really like that i wouldnt of ever joined

shift is gonna be at 1,000,000 posts in no time

i joined because i thought it was a group of people sharing a common interest with cars, not becuase i thought it was an “underground street racer” website lol

LOL 1 million posts with under 3 thousand members… whooooo

YEA LOL ! blue and green i mean at least change the theme

hahah yeah that is what this forum is SUPPOSED to be about, it kinda messed with my head that rob would say some shit about shift like he did , especially because I thought if he wasnt registered and active here… how could he know?

weird but its cool, it just hurts my head with all the misinformation

all I got from that is that this kid is angry

Oh and a apparently CJ is a CJ major :lol

:rofl oh gawd here we fucking go part 2

ok thanks haha. I thought I was losing my mind because the first time I read your post it wasnt there LOL. Anyways I posted on your status just to turn up the shit storm.

and yah…I called out about the 2k cars and shift.

vroom vroom

ehh, i wouldn’t let it get to your head

how ironic

I’m laughing at the kid who won’t ever have a job. What a waste of money, go to HVCC for that shit. I’m not just being a dick either, I assure you, you will not get a job in that field.

dude no offense but going to college doesnt mean shit. I never went to college, my dad never went and he owns his own business, my grand father that passed never went and he owned his business and was a self made multi millionaire and one of my very good friends never went and makes over 200k a year at the moment…

college doesnt mean shit IMO.

i wasn’t making fun of people that dont go to college. none of my friends go to college. i was saying “how ironic” becuase he made a joke… cj is majoring in cj get it… teehhehe

criminal justice is like the new liberal arts. I swear it seems like everybody is taking that

Takes alot of work thats all… I have more respect for the people who dont go to college and do really good…

as do I

yup, and that’s really what the problem is. Market is flooded. 3 million people want to be cops or FBI but they’re only hiring CS majors.