New laws reguarding non stock vehicles? wtfbbq

If I was a police officer, and I saw dozens of honey bee sounding cars around daily, your damn right I would be doing the same thing. Its no wonder us domestics dont get harassed.

yah that thing sounds sooo sick

I was looking at true duals today LOL

my tial q sets off alarms brahz

mine does that at idle :lol

Yupp. My wrx had a 3" catless downpipe going into a 2.5" STi catback. So quiet for a catless subaru.:lol

so does mine lol

poor Pe-Deeeeeeeeer

Or this sticker right above the registration & inspection:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd226/reiferandbeer/fuck_the_police.gif

I got pulled over for a loud exhaust once, stock exhaust muffler was just SHOT. iirc I told the cop that I had a “performance exhaust leak” he let me go

then i should of been getting exhaust tickets on a weekly basis in the mr2. i really believe it’s how you drive. and most people that complain about getting exhaust tickets all the time just drive like dicks and don’t realize it.

another thing is bmw’s. Drove my friends e36 M3 for a couple days with a trackpipe. they never looked at me. that and my 525i.

Give a cop a reason to pull you over gives them a chance to take a closer look at your car. Drive like a normal human being and you won’t ever have these issues.

How often did you drive that car, once a week? :wink:

he drove it alot. was not a garage queen by far.

And it also had a LOT of other quality work done to it, unlike 90% of daily drivers with cans on them.

Pft, try CA. You think here is bad.

I’ll take a weed whacker over a loud domestic or Harley any day of the week. I live at the base a mountain and when the Harleys go by, that shit is RIDICULOUS. They should be illegal due to the noise they make.

It is illegal ILYA!

The noise? Doubt it. If it was…why is every Harley I’ve ever seen so damn loud? They come like that from the factory no?

I agree noise like that (ricer or harley) should be ticketed, I’m just saying I’d rather have the sound of a rice canon than that of a harley. It’s less intrusive/obnoxious. Harleys have a really obnoxious sound to them, especially when they reverberate against a mountain like they do where I live.

:rofl

for the last year i owned it it was my only car, daily driven, just would use my mom’s car durring the snowy times. even when it wasn’t my daily i didn’t go more then a couple days driving it. colonie cops knew the car and knew i wasn’t some dumb ass that booked it around town so they left me alone (at least that’s the only thing i could figure out) and when i got pulled over in other towns cops would mention it sometimes but i never got tickets for it.

coming from the kid who thought his Maxima would out handle my full suspension camaro in the turns, your reply doesn’t surprise me.