new local domestic tuner

fuck! did i just feel the earth stop for a second?

:facepalm Why does every thread turn out like this??

this is what happens when u stop going to the gym. PUSSY!

If my partner wasnt pussy whipped we wouldnt have this problem!

Howard wont tune my 80’s import

BOO REDLINE
:rofl:rofl

I don’t give a fuck, whatever he’s doing, he’s doing well, we can sit here and bitch and complain and bash him all we want, he’s still raking in money. I’ve met him in person a few times, good to talk to, BUT I have heard once you start or show interest in doing business with him he can be a tad bit different.

If I had a C6 vette and 50k, I’d go to redline

i have texted u a bunch of times telling u that we will be at schen.

:facepalm

thanks PJB

i think i got like 1. All last week I was up at my/bradleys camp, and Ive been sick all of this week so far. Phailboat

alll aboard!!!

holy christ

good god.

reading the bible again guys?

say 5 hail marys and 1 thank you father

i cant believe how out of control these threads get. everybody needs something else to argue about…ummm, like…other things that are relevent to anything else but this shit

lol

like your sick ass punisher tee shit with the sleeves cut off???

yeah! it gets hot out sometimes.

shit is pimp!

Its time to set the record straight.

Hello everyone,

I received very interesting phone call today about this forum so I had to see for my self?

Holly shit guys I just about fell over after reading these 4 pages?

So here we go my name is Anthony Coppola (coppolamotorsports) check the web page.

#1 I do upgrades and performance work (superchargers,heads.cams,intake.headers dyno tuning…… for Depaula Chevrolet not Denooyer. I could see how someone could get the two mixed up?

#2 I have a good relationship with howard tanner and have known him for 20 years or so
all this bashing for what? howard does his thing his way and I do mine my way?
I work with everybody and have been in the auto industry for 30years.And yes performance was always passion of mine from my grand nationals,pro 5.0 mustangs
Camaros corvettes.Its in my blood and I love doing this.(ITS MY PASSION)

#3And for bashing me go ahead….I”m sure that I pissed off a few people in 25 years of being a service director.But I have gained more customers from it by just being fair.

#4 We just upgraded from a mustang dyno to a dynocom1250 and working out some software issues.And should be up and running again in next couple of days.So go ahead and give us a call 518-772-4940

Thanks

pics of Holly or ban

haha jk man. welcome to the forums, u will hate to love it here. haha