new local domestic tuner

Shiz Nizzle, thread is wacked

1. loll

I need to tune my G6, but the serial version is no longer supported (can’t buy credits). Blah.

toon toon toon

hahahhahaha this is so comical! i couldnt wait to get out of work to read all this non sense!

hey maverick can i come down and test drive the grey c6 z06 thats parked out front of the central lot?

thanks
-Peter

lets beat everyone up who doesnt like our shit

yeahhhhhh

sorry pete, i LOVE that car sooo much, thats why theirs a red camio ss u can test drive in its place instead as of 7.8.2010

Space Grey Z06 is sick.

LeMans Blue>> my life

http://www.digitalcorvettes.com/corvette-photos/data/686/000_z06supercarmovies.jpg

this new tuner sucks, Redline sucks, and Boost Creep SUCKS!

Who cares, the rear view mirror may feel loose when tugged on!

^— has a lot of experience with tugging.

You can use my interface if it would work.

Well I just talked to Tony from Coppola Motorsports. Super nice guy. I am glad that he also came onto the forum to verify that the story was not correct. We had a great conversation. We both agreed that having different options for people is great. He also lives down the street from my parents so I have to be a good neighbor. lol

Tony and Howard have been friends a long time. They both have a great deal of respect for each others work. I think that is great.

Here is my thoughts for what it is worth.

We all live in Upstate NY and as Rodney King once said “Can we all get along” I think having a bunch of great tuners in the area is a great thing.

I have read some of the past posts on different topics. I would hope that someday we all could have respect for eachother. I respect everyones choice in tuners and the cars that they drive. I always have and always will.
Without trying to sound lame…It would be nice to have shift518.com become a place for all people to talk about there passion…Cars…
Maybe I am unrealistic but it would be nice.

I am glad that for all parties concerned we were able to figure out the confusion. I wish Tony and Howard Sucess.

Dan
DeNooyer Performance Division

Originally Posted by coppolamotorsports http://www.shift518.com/images/styles/silverblue/buttons/viewpost.gif
Its time to set the record straight.

Hello everyone,

I received very interesting phone call today about this forum so I had to see for my self?

[COLOR=red]Holly shit guys I just about fell over after reading these 4 pages?[/COLOR]

So here we go my name is Anthony Coppola (coppolamotorsports) check the web page.

#1 I do upgrades and performance work (superchargers,heads.cams,intake.headers dyno tuning…… for Depaula Chevrolet not Denooyer. I could see how someone could get the two mixed up?

#2 I have a good relationship with howard tanner and have known him for 20 years or so
all this bashing for what? howard does his thing his way and I do mine my way?
I work with everybody and have been in the auto industry for 30years.And yes performance was always passion of mine from my grand nationals,pro 5.0 mustangs
Camaros corvettes.Its in my blood and I love doing this.(ITS MY PASSION)

#3And for bashing me go ahead….I”m sure that I pissed off a few people in 25 years of being a service director.But I have gained more customers from it by just being fair.

#4 We just upgraded from a mustang dyno to a dynocom1250 and working out some software issues.And should be up and running again in next couple of days.So go ahead and give us a call 518-772-4940

Thanks

Sounds like you guys are good people

Cool story, Bro’s.

nice to see it get resolved

Now Tony doesnt have to kill people :lol :tongue

^ not this Tony, i find it comical, and just proved my point on like the first page of this thread that it was all false…