New Vendor status- Walsh Jones Agency

Hello all,

I just wanted to take a minute and let you know that I have recently taken a different career path and divulged myself into the insurance business. I don’t expect to get a ton of business from here, but every little bit helps.

The agency I work for has extensive experience in the business so even though I am new, they can answer any question or handle most situations that arise.

We offer personal and commercial business through many different companies. We are very competitive in today’s market.

Here is a list of what we offer:

Personal Insurance:

· Auto
· Home
· Motorcycle
· RV’s, Boats &
other “toys”
· Renter’s Insurance
· Life, Disability,
Long-Term Care…

Business Insurance:

· Commercial Package
· Cyber Liability
Policies
· Employment Practices
· Business Owner’s
Liability Insurance
Policies
· Professional Liability
· Workers Compensation
· Group Health, Life,
· Auto
Disability & more
· Umbrella
· HRA, HSA, FSA, Admin…
· Directors & Officers
…& MORE!

I don’t expect to be the cheapest insurance around, in fact, I won’t be. I am not going to compete with your bare minimum limits.

I will however, make sure that you are covered properly and I will make sure you know why I am recommending certain coverages.

I understand why you want to get the best deal on insurance, but I also want to make sure that you are covered properly at the time of a loss. Having the lowest premium doesn’t necessarily mean that you have enough coverage when you are involved in an accident, especially in today’s world.

With that being said, if you are interested, feel free to check out our website or get in contact with me directly. I will be updating my page and adding more information as we go along.

I am currently shopping. I will give you a shot. I carry decent insurance no bare minimums afaik. It will be a few days but I will get in touch with you once I have some free time.

Sounds good! I prefer to have a copy of your current DEC page if you are looking to replace coverage. It just makes it easier for both of us instead of me asking you for things you might not know. Just know that we are going to quote based on what we feel you should have/need.

I had Walsh Duffield for a lot of years but when I hit that 25 mark I had to drop them…maybe I will look into it again.

I’m looking for someone to compare on my progressive motorcycle coverage. I carry max personal coverage though.

I’m interested in getting more correct coverage for my mustang, what’s the best way to get ahold of you?

Can’t hurt to have me take a look at it. :tup:

I write through Progressive, I’ll check to see if I have anyone else.

Cell is the best. 716-604-5862.

For anyone who wants to have me look at anything. Call me on my cell phone and be prepared to do a simple app with me. I will get what I need from you and call you back. If you could have your policies handy, I will need some info off it.

I haven’t shopped for auto insurance in at least 7 years… uhg.

Josh, rule of thumb is every 2 years…everyone just increased their rates, so I expect a lot of people will be shopping soon.

I’m really interested in your “& more”. Please let me know what you have to offer.

The “&More” gets directed to my Accident and Health side. We cover far more than I care or need to know since I am not licensed to sell those, but there is someone to sell it. I’m sensing you’re not serious since you like outside of NYS, but you still get an explanation. :slight_smile:

Homeowners insurance… any restrictions on dog breeds? Would love to add you to our rescue group’s list of pit bull friendly insurance agencies.

I’m sorry, I don’t have anything to help you there. Most companies are against them and while I don’t agree or disagree, the ones I use specifically exclude them.

Ok, thanks!

There’s a good list online of homeowners with no breed restrictions

Congrats. I just switched everything over to statefarm last month (car/quad/sled/house/umbrella). Best thing about the umbrella was my home owners dropped more than the cost of the umbrella policy.

There is, and that’s pretty much what we use. Was hoping to add something to it now that Farmers Insurance decided to change their rules.

I have been calling all existing customers to let them know about an Umbrella. Most people don’t know how much extra coverage can be had for such little $$$

Yah just joking, but I wish you the best luck. I have 1 Million in umbrella just in case, totally worth it.

As some of you may have already seen, my banner is up. Feel free to click on it for a little info about us.