New Vendor status- Walsh Jones Agency

Looks good :tup:

http://sagemind.net/openx/www/images/cc1b81e69baa81395b5348e817ede26b.gif

Thanks! My IT guy made sure to tie in an Acura TL and a Ski Doo because he knew that’s what I have. I like it though!

I have only found a couple of places. I was looking to insure my tools for fire and theft. Roughly 20,000 dollars.

Pm me a good number to call you tomorrow. I will quote you a policy on those. Should be very reasonable.

Ski-doo rider or not, might have you throw down on a more comprehensive homeowners/garageman’s policy. Maybe wrap the whole asshole in plastic and pull the rug out from Geico.

Wait what?

Looking for a better homeowners plan for my home shop, lift, equipment, tools, tire machine etc that I’m sure isn’t covered. That and why not throw the whole shooting match in the mix, cars, and so on.

Gotcha. Shoot me a pm with your number. I’ll call you to get your app filled out.

I contacted a few of you guys this morning. Check your pm’s! :tup:

I was really surprised how cheap it was, $1m policy was $127 a year.

Logged into my geico account today to update credit card info and thought to call you. I have high coverage, no state minimums here. Left you a voicemail, hit me back sir.

Jeff, I’ll give a call tomorrow buddy. I’m on my sled all night.

I may contact you when I’m done moving in a week or so. That last thread really made me realize how much I’m getting boned by Allstate. Basically, I have a few older cheap cars with basic coverage, that I barely drive, and I’m not really getting discounts on any of them. 28 without a mark on my record. I’d also like more liability/possibly umbrella to protect my assets in case of catastrophe.

Great idea! You would be surprised how little it will cost you when you bundle it all together. The more you buy, the cheaper everything gets.

Just finished the boat show and had great success. If you have a boat and would like to see what it would cost to have it insured, please contact me. Need to know why you should have it insured, call me! It is a better deal than you would think to have insurance put on your boat.

I know this is busy part of the season for renewals since most people are putting cars back on the road and if you purchased any “toys” around this time of the year, chances are, your renewal is coming up. Give me a call and I can take a look to see if you are covered properly. Chances are, I either save you money or you find out you’re covered properly!

I dunno why you never called me back.

Sorry, I have been out of the office and at the boat show. I submitted your app, but it looks like I am missing some information that they need. You will be getting a call from me today.

Random, but a lady that you work with is currently working on leasing a car from me. I’ll be keeping your contact information handy as I get a lot of customers who consider switching companies when they purchase/lease a new vehicle.

A chrysler?

Yeah that’s the one.