New Vendor status- Walsh Jones Agency

Yup, she is my commercial lines rep.

Can I at least get some cards to you if you are going to send people my way?

Absolutely.

Awesome, Pm your address and I will drop some cards in the mail to you or I can come meet you. Thanks!

Tell her to make a better decision.

I’ve been getting a lot of people requesting quotes. Keep them coming guys! Hopefully once I bind a few of the policies I have been working on, you guys can give me some reviews. Otherwise, feel free to call/pm me to get a quote started!

Anyone else interested in having me look at anything? I know there were a few guys who mentioned it, but I have a little free time today to do some apps. Give me a call! 716-604-5862

I’m close enough to signing my policy that I think it’s safe to toss up a review. Very happy with the service Rob has given so far, planning on signing the official application paperwork on lunch tomorrow for a new homeowners policy.

1. Really responsive to emails/phone calls/private messages.
  2. Wrote up a quote that wasn’t a bunch of undercovered state minimums.
  3. Is going to come out to my wife’s office tomorrow to get the paperwork signed since getting both of us out to W.Seneca with our schedules was difficult.
  4. Came in a bit under my current policy with AllState that has less coverage.

Definitely recommend getting in touch with him if you’re looking to shop insurance.

:tup:

Thanks for the kind words Jay! I am glad I was able to assist you and I look forward to working with you in the future. BTW I think we made fantastic vendors today. LOL

Going to put this back to the top. Is your renewal coming up? Do you want to know if you are paying the proper rates you should be? Did you just take a rate increase? All of this may mean it is time to shop your insurance again.

Take a look at this video to see why an independent insurance agent may be helpful to you:

https://www.travelersagentvideo.com/VLP45D3D4.aspx

Anybody want me to take a look at their policy? I have had good luck lately saving some guys some money and improving coverage. Doesn’t hurt to have it looked at so you know that you are getting today’s best rates.

I’ll put this back up top. Looking to save some money on insurance? Have you even shopped for insurance lately? This is something most people overlook in their day to day activities. Feel free to give me a call or pm to get things started. I have worked with many members on here in helping them to save some money or better their coverage. Wouldn’t you like to know if you could be saving money?

Or in my case, both. :tup:

Bump, anyone want a free review? If you give me a call this week, I can look everything over to see if there are any savings to be had or any gaps that I can see. What’s the worst that can happen, I save you money or you find out you have a great deal now?

I saw your name on a few insurance cards this week!!

I am glad to hear that! That means you are moving some vehicles then!

I’m going to bring this back up, I know a lot of increases just came out. If you are interested in a free review of your current policy, whether it’s home, auto, atv, snowmobile, renters, or even a business policy, I will review what you have now, recommend changes and do a free quote with any of my carriers. Feel free to pm me or give me a call and I will get back to you in a timely manner. -Rob

Also, if anyone has a company that is concerned about being in compliance for Obamacare, the other half of my agency specializes in offering healthcare and performing reviews to make sure your company is in compliance with the regulations set to go in effect January 1st 2014.

Bump! Just got a round of increases from certain carriers! If you’re one of them, give me a call and I will get you a quote to see if we can save you some money :tup:

Just picked up a few new carriers for anyone who wants to see how their current policies stack up. Some questions I have gotten lately for clients that contacted me for a free review of their policy.

Do I have enough contents coverage for all of my possessions?
I just bought a new piece of jewelry for Christmas, is it covered?
Do I have enough water back up coverage in case my basement floods?
Do I have flood insurance?

If you guys haven’t had the time to review your policy, feel free to reach out to me and I can look it over and tell you if you are covered properly. There are a few guys on here who can vouch for me as I have been able to assist them. Feel free to shoot to me a pm, or call/txt. 716-604-5862 Thanks! -Rob

So now that the weather is finally starting to look up, some people are pulling their cars out and restoring their policies for the summer. Have you checked your rates lately? I have done a few
“collector car” policies lately and have been able to save money/improve coverage for a few members that were looking for an agreed value due to mods and add-on’s that a standard policy wouldn’t cover.

If you’re interested in having me run some numbers, it only takes a few minutes over the phone and I can get you a solid answer back in a day or 2.