Next Level

Heard next level was building an S13 with an RB in it, anybody know what the setup is?? if it’s a customers or a shop car, street or track??

Who the shit is next level?

Shop in toronto, kipling/queensway area.

You might know him…

http://iquaco.com/iquabob/bobsrb.jpg

http://iquaco.com/iquabob/bobrear.jpg

:shock: hooly fack thats sexy.

i know the guy. he works at next level. its a nice shop, they have a honda del-slow with an SR20DET in it too.

this car looks stock but it has the uber sexy RB. he took my advice on the tires and got 215’s in the back on stock wheels. so sexy. go to performance world this weekend and you’ll see it.

Just curious, what tires are they?

that picture makes them look much bigger then 215’s, whats the width of the rim?

well on my car last year i had 215/60/15 on steelies. super fat lol.

he saw them and asked me what the size was. he picked up some falken’s and im pretty sure he is running them on 7" wide rims but im actually not sure what wheels he has. they could be some sort of wide ass AE86 style wheels but i think they are just stock 240’s.

Wrong…

They’re 5zigens…

The one @ Performance World is a grey pignose… with Falken Torque 5 wheels and a non-running RB :wink:

I had 225 50 15’s on the back of my Fiero. Thwy looked super fat but rolled a little too much (Toyo Proxes). The 215’s I have on now are still fat and are very stiff.

^^ nice sleeper chouki, that is cool.

Theo

isnt that car pictured above from the southern US?

i have seen it on other boards.

It’s from Georgia.

I chatted with the guy for help with my swap.

Just to clairify things an RB swap takes a TAD longer to do that a dime a dozen SR20DET swap especially when you are doing a Power FC, upgraded turbo, Custom 4" exhaust, Front mount, Injectors, exhaust manifold and the list goes on… So to all you punks pushing 200 hp with your weak SR20’s keep your car at home…

Just to clairify things an RB swap takes a TAD longer to do that a dime a dozen SR20DET swap especially when you are doing a Power FC, upgraded turbo, Custom 4" exhaust, Front mount, Injectors, exhaust manifold and the list goes on… So to all you punks pushing 200 hp with your weak SR20’s keep your car at home…[/quote]

dont get ur panties in a twist. he said its non running he didnt say its a peice of shit, or that these fags cant even get the car running.

If you built the 240 with an RB just to say you’re better than those guys with SR’s then you’re a very very sad little man.

And if you’re not even the one that built the car then you should just go home. Talking like that about a car that isn’t yours is GAY!

Just to clairify things an RB swap takes a TAD longer to do that a dime a dozen SR20DET swap especially when you are doing a Power FC, upgraded turbo, Custom 4" exhaust, Front mount, Injectors, exhaust manifold and the list goes on… So to all you punks pushing 200 hp with your weak SR20’s keep your car at home…[/quote]

If you’re the turbo hatchi owner…

Thanks for letting us use your battery to get the second R32 home… we owe you one…

First off… nobody is saying the swap is easier/ or equally as easy. EVERYONE HERE KNOWS its harder than an SR swap. RELAX WE KNOW IT.

It was just pointed out that it was not yet running… period.

Nobody is saying his car is shit, nobody is saying he is lame for it not running. You need to relax.

If you’re the turbo hatchi owner…

Thanks for letting us use your battery to get the second R32 home… we owe you one…[/quote]

I second that, thanks a bundle… I’ll be coming by probably on wednesday…hopefully with a registered/plated/insured GTR :wink:

IF you are the owner of the hachi that is. If not then disregard this post and carry on with your life.

waves hand
“there is no spoon”

I am relaxed… But SOOO Many people came to the show bashing his car because it’s not running. It may not be running, but thats cause he didnt want to do a butcher job. There is so much stuff done to that car that you CANT see from the engine bay… And it makes me angry cause we’ve spent so much time on it… Even one of the moderators here made a comment like that at the show and it’s not necessary… it makes these forums look like there ran buy a bunch of kids… Not car enthusiast…

(BTW I am the guy with the AE86, and thanks Justin for clarifying the whole situation…)