Ninety1two40's 240sx

Whatever works! I really don’t have much to do. Need a hoist though.

I might be able to bring mine over.

Sean Ivey is a Power FC tuner… once upon a time up in jersey, Yo!

I’d like to switch over to MAP this winter and will probably do so via Megasquirt.

Right now I have Hankook Ventus V12 rear tires, not nearly as good as the Toyo Proxies T1R’s I had, but should I do a burn out before the run or not. I see some people with street tires burn out and other don’t. I skipped the burnout box last night.

i ran whooped 225 cooper cobra’s and i lit them up before i ran. seemed to help.

Let me guess, they were stretched over a 9.5" rim? :lol

do a quick burnout on street tires, but id do no more than 3-4 seconds, and stay out of the water on street tires, youll just drag it up to the line

Ok, yeah I stayed out of the water box.

well even during your burnout, dont go through it unless on slicks.:thumbup

yea i wish. 225 on 8" rim

You can borrow mine. Well actually it’s Joe’s. Get ahold of Pauly, (Allblackedout5) Its at his garage.

Hey I hit 15.6 @ 97 in the RB20 at 11 psi but I spun into 3rd (on those falkens I gave you) and had no LSD so I feel your pain. I hit 15.4 @89 in my Grand Prix GT so I was all disappointed lol

Wow dude that is pretty bad! I’m spinning second pretty good. I’ll have to let off the gas a bit.

If you’re gonna drag that car you’re prolly gonna wanna invest in either street radials (I suggest Nitto NT01’s) or slicks. But you will have a whole other set of wheels to put them on cuz i’m cool like that

Im not going to get tires ect just for drag racing, it’s not that much fun :lol I’d rather spend the money on baller spec drift equipment.

This is a bold faced lie.

I was thinking the other day with that whole body kit fiasco did you get the money back buy just disputing it with your credit card. I know my CC company is awesome like that. They will give you your money right back

:lol Actually I’m going to be cutting down on spending for this car.

I dont remember but I believe the money was taken directly from my account via paypal, not sure though. It’s done and over with, I lost.

yeah paypal takes for ever to handle a dispute, but $500 i would go after. You need BN knock off aero

BN or GP Sports would be nice, however with the rate shit is going right now, I probably won’t see any next year either.

:BIGMOTHERFUCKINGROLLEYES