Ninety1two40's 240sx

srsly :Idiots

Now I have a question…I noticed after it was brought to my attention that 240 guys often refer to kits as AERO kits not BODY kits. Seems to me that a konck off anything cant be too “aero”

WAT? Just call it aero, body kits sounds ricey :lol

lol “aero” and this winter i want a new wheel well and frame.

Steve…that “new” shell of yours needs a “new” swap (well, new to you anyways)…BUY THIS:

and this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2004-GTO-LS1-55K-MILES-6-Speed-Trans-ECM-Wiring-350HP_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem4a9ad66097QQitemZ320425320599QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Wow shit is not cheap :wow

OMG that engine and trans are in Herpesville! I can’t go there!

better off getting a used Terminator engine / trans for the same price.

You better open your hood when you get home :ninja

meh, it’s insured. and it’d take care of that little clutch issue anyway!

Bwa Ha Ha but you should be able to find that motorset for around $2500 with low miles. And that conversion kit seems overpriced for an Oil pan, driveshaft and remote oil filter kit. I’m thinking not a penny over $4000 for that swap.

But after seeing an RX-7 this past saturday with a built 350 in it I think a muscle V8 in an import is el-sicko!!!

$4000? No way dude. $6000 at least. You can’t look at a swap to see how cheap it is, it almost always costs twice as much as you plan, at least for 240’s

I agree with steve… 5-6 grand at least to get werk done… providing you do all the work yourself, find deals on ever little piece your going to need…

This goes with any project really… people overlook the tinyest shit which ends up costing the most money…

LSx swap?

definitely $6000 for a mediocre swap that will have oiling issues and gernade

oiling issues? How so?

Something to do with their oil pans and sumps being starved when the cars are sliding at high speeds. Alot of higher up LSx powered cars have exploded from shitty oiling issues

Yup, you have to mod the shit out of the pan with baffles or go a dry sump system.

its seems that even the modded or aftermarket pans don’t work for high speed shit. Dry sump is the way to go

Dry sump is expensive. High flow oil pumps themselves run like $700…thats I guess worth the investment though

terminator swap for $4000??