NOS is legal

I was going to post about that but decided not to.

in lamans terms it becuase all you have to do is turn the valve or hit a button if you have a automatic valve and be on your marry way. This basically shows that you are just transporting and not the intent of use.

like i said I have provided a lot of info I know is there please give me the benifit of the doubt and let me try and contact ron to find out the actual verbage. :slight_smile:

Ok, so any tank under 25lbs and not hooked up is transporting? If you see Ron, could you ask him what he knows about just general compressed air? Knowledge is power!

bottle ways 15lbs empty,10lbs of n/o =25lbs full

again is it in a hi pressure tank or is it in an aircompressor type tank. It makes a difference and they are both explained up above. for air ride the air compressuro tanks have pleanty of ways to release pressure, the Nitrous ride systems still use high compression bottles and they have to be filled out of a system.

Does that make sense? :hs:

I think I know what you are saying but say it again differently.

Basically if it is a 5lb bottle or 10 lb bottle that is what they go by, because you can;t put gas by its self on a scale and say oh look, that No2 BY ITS SELF weighs 25lbs.

rc000e: I think that street tires and no nitrous should be the basics. (for the track day thing he wants to do)
8.1 crew: why no NOS?
neonmike22: Not really a street legality issue, but Nitrous Oxide is pretty strictly forbidden for autocrossing and road racing.

dont be :scared: post it!

Done.

that dont really have nothing to do with this subject,but i can under stand why they dont want it!

sorry this is my opinion and not meant to talk shit but if you cant get your car up to the task and you need nos or whatever I think you need to get back into the garage and figure out what you did wrong or need to do to get it faster again my opinion
nos = cheating
race straight up or not at all
again sorry if I have offended anyone

so whats a super charger or turbo?

good point i know what im trying to say but i cant word it right

nos,s/c,turbos are POWER ADDDERS!:smiley:

but s/c and turbo are on all the time nos its just a get out of jail free card when your in a jam hit a button

so,if i have dot slick & u dont,im still cheating?

so basically you dont know shit about cars adn racing. they all are power adders, so why allow turbos? why allow superchargers? if you cant have one why not the other? how about this you can only race with the parts that came on yoru cars

i admit i dont know alot about racing and im trying to learn i just dont like nos

Why

why dont you like Nitrous?? you must not know what it takes to set a car up for it

to be honest I really don’t know, maybe what I have heard and what it does to some engines, my gf dad has told me thing that he has seen that nos has done I guess im just one sided and need to get the other fact and make a better decision on it
im more into the looks and lowride part and im starting to learn other thing i mean i want to put a 350 into my blazer so im on here and learning things