O nO CoBaLt SqUiRtS!! Help

Cobalt intake manifolds = FAIL

hmm interesting. Is this the reason people have been making return style systems?

say it had no return but fuel would enter from both sides would that be better.

warranty is void b/c of mods and the owner being a fucken retard

what mods are done? Who’s car is this? Is it the silver balt with SSupercharged on the back?

so it is justins?

I’ll give him $100 for the longblock…I’ll even pull it :smiley:

I want a motor for my engine class lol

:stuck_out_tongue: You had it coming

Hah I actually remember that. The guy ran his bone stock car for a baseline and it popped the stick. Definitely not a good start to owning a car…

Yes it is and also why these cars need to be tuned more safely than normal. Personally I usually shoot for low to mid 11 afr’s when tuning an LSJ. I do not have a return style conversion done on my Cobalt but I have considered it.

Glad you know what Im talking about Fggt :meh:

yes it does, since the explosion was not contained by the rings the pressure found its way into the crankcase, pressurized it and blew out the dipstick and oil

THIS IS Justin, Owner of the Slobalt, on brents account, dont have an account

Mods:
2.8 pulley
60lbs. injec.
ngk step 2 colder
k&n intake
custom terrible sounding xhaust no CAT
brakes
springs
mounts

Who tuned it?

mike over at new era

ohh and mack stfu you have nothing knownledgable to bring to this thread

ay its ssupercharged ssssssso gay, na hes my boy, its fast

motor mounts tranny mounts, 750cc injectors, shifter, tune, breakes and shit, guages, gas ass badges, and some other shit

THIS IS JUSTIN, owner of SSLOBALT
tech looked at it and intake manifold gasket blew, and cylinder 4 piston ring…

i’ll give you $100 for the engine…i’ll pull it :slight_smile:

So pretty much what happened is explained by this message and could have been fixed… That sucks… Too bad they wouldn’t still warranty it.

Oh an E-thug, eh? Keep driving your POS and quit with your useless posting when someone is looking for help.