OFFICIAL '07-'08 BUFFALO SABRES SEASON THREAD

if campbell can look as fugly on tv for a commercial for hyperhydrosis, he can lead a team…or at least rightfully wear the “A” lol

[quote=“Pass McGrass,post:339,topic:36504"”]

Is this the first year you’ve been introduced to sports or something? It happens every year to just about every team, and it’s going to continue to happen a lot more with the salary cap in place.

[/quote]

no what i am saying is that if i love the team that i was with, and i was that good, i would not mind have a $5 million vs. whatever he got at a team that is not doing so well.

[quote=“forthekicks385,post:342,topic:36504"”]

no what i am saying is that if i love the team that i was with, and i was that good, i would not mind have a $5 million vs. whatever he got at a team that is not doing so well.

[/quote]

I bet you said the same thing about someone making $45k a year versus $60k a year, back when you were making minimum wage. I’d wager your opinion is a bit different now.

It’s all relative.

[quote=“forthekicks385,post:342,topic:36504"”]

[/quote]

Well look at the standings right now. Maybe he knew something you didn’t? And you’d have to have a lot of holes in your head to NOT accept the offer from Philly to stay in Buffalo.

8 years @ 6.5 million a season, FRONT LOADED contract with 10 million the first season

vs.

5 million for 5 years.

Hmmmmmm, 52 million or 25 million. Yeah, I bet that was a hard one for him :spunk:.

[quote=“Pass McGrass,post:344,topic:36504"”]

Well look at the standings right now. Maybe he knew something you didn’t? And you’d have to have a lot of holes in your head to NOT accept the offer from Philly to stay in Buffalo.

8 years @ 6.5 million a season, FRONT LOADED contract with 10 million the first season

vs.

5 million for 5 years.

Hmmmmmm, 52 million or 25 million. Yeah, I bet that was a hard one for him :spunk:.

[/quote]

Thats a nice chunk of change to go hang out with the battery chuckers in philly. IMO he is a really bad fit for that city but philly picked up a good player.

Are you fuggin serious…first they lose tonight on a stupid turnover then I come home to read this

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news?slug=rm-saintpaul110107&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

WTF :wtf: WTF

have you ever been to minnesota? my sister went to college there (and played for her school for a bit).

during high school hockey playoffs they fucking cancel regular programming and show all the high school games.

in buffalo we’re lucky to see super sunday 2 months later on public access

i would love to live in a town that eats breathes and sleeps hockey. if i can get off my ass and work at it for a while, I’m hoping I can go somewhere -anywhere -with goaltending. In which case I would LOVE to go to a town that into hockey

now i’m curious…maybe we can make this into a poll…

the people that are all of a sudden saying the Sabres suck…are they:

A - jumping ON the Sabres-hate bandwagon?

or…

B - jumping off the Sabres humping bandwagon?

i’m so confused…

im just glad its still early in the season, hopefully we will pull it together, a lot of conf. games comin up

YA I am a sabres fan, always have been, always will, they are just hard to watch lately. They are lazy and not physical and way to small.

It’s frustration. Both their play, and watching them play. You know they have it in them, it’s forced right now.

[quote=“TrueBlue,post:351,topic:36504"”]

It’s frustration. Both their play, and watching them play.

[/quote]

werd

they seem to have lost the ability to “turn it up” so to speak at a moments notice. It’s still early yet though… have faith

:frowning:

and the injuries continue

http://wgr550.com/sabres/fullstory.php?id=2802

:tdown: :tdown:

On the topic of last nights game i havent had a chance to comment but i was happy about how they played but that was a tough loss. Ther were dominating a good 2/3 of the game and still lost. really shitty night :frowning:

MOTHER FUCKING MCARTHUR
MOTHER FUCKING MCARTHUR
MOTHER FUCKING MCARTHUR
MOTHER FUCKING MCARTHUR
MOTHER FUCKING MCARTHUR
MOTHER FUCKING MCARTHUR
MOTHER FUCKING MCARTHUR
MOTHER FUCKING MCARTHUR
MOTHER FUCKING MCARTHUR
MOTHER FUCKING MCARTHUR
MOTHER FUCKING MCARTHUR
MOTHER FUCKING MCARTHUR