OFFICIAL '07-'08 BUFFALO SABRES SEASON THREAD

game time suckas

sabres look aggressive… so far

i fucking hate alfredsson

jochennnnnnnnnnnnn…

pratt with the assist

yea were playing well offensively.

sorry…forgot.
goalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!

yea let’s kick the puck right into the ottawa player and start losing again!

fucking breakaway while they are shorthanded ugh

LOL nice pick tallinder

i almost shut the game off when we went down 2 players…i was sure it was a guaranteed goal

I think its time to shit can Max. I’m sick of him taking stupid penalties and the number of times he gives the puck away is rediculous.

ROYSIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

awesome… take a fucking penalty with 25 seconds left…

jackasses

well the comment as time expired sums things up pretty well… " and for the 5th game in a row the sabres played well enough to just barely lose"

frustrating!

If 3/4ths of the pucks we’ve hit the post on went in the net we’d be fighting with Ottawa for the top of our division.

Maybe it’s time to start using slightly smaller nets in practice to get these guys to tighten up their shots a little.

goddamn the sabres are pissing me off!

as soon as ottawa scored the third goal i turned the game off cause i figured they would not come back. i do think they played decent though and we gave them a run for it for a little while.

but hey we have a new record to look for now… the most number of consecutive games without scoring the first goal. the record is 17 and we are now at 14 yay!!!

It is amazing…because that really applies to the entire leafs franchise as well…wow…

[quote=“Tunerfreak,post:397,topic:36504"”]

as soon as ottawa scored the third goal i turned the game off cause i figured they would not come back. i do think they played decent though and we gave them a run for it for a little while.

but hey we have a new record to look for now… the most number of consecutive games without scoring the first goal. the record is 17 and we are now at 14 yay!!!

[/quote]

So many missed chances again, like reallly bad missed chances… Its frustrating watching a team that can easily have 3-4 of those losses back.