Official 08-09 Penguins Thread

ya, sorry my bad. but ya, i think youll see the original lines and then in certain game situations he’ll probably switch to the combo like you just posted above, when we need a spark etc.

Ya… I think thats exactly what they were going for is that spark, if I remember correctly they did it just about right after the Caps 3rd goal. Granted the game went into OT and we obviously didnt score… but you cant base them not having chemistry on one period. My biggest problem with Staal sitting back on the 3rd line is their not getting their money outta him. I believe he averages like 18 mins a game or something… but alot of it is on PK. So if they keep him back there like that, then ya id say 77redneck is right… they need to just get rid of him. But I think its pretty clear if you put Staal with some real talent… he is capable of earning his $

I would have like to have been at the Caps game after Sid roofed that SO goal… woulda been funny to start the “Crosby sucks” chant… probably woulda been even better after AO couldnt match him though lol

good ot get out of there with a point. mason is going to be a great goalie for years to come i think. he’s real solid

Ya he looked good. Nice to sneak out with a point.

We got a little help too

FLA (1) - BUF (3)
WSH (2) - PHI (1)
NYI (3) - MTL (2) OT
DAL (3) - CAR (1) End of the 2nd

i think the lines are fine…the pens are winning aren’t they? a shootout loss isn’t that bad. you can’t win them all. i say leave the lines alone for now, maybe shuffle up the d pairs but even they seem to be working good.

Can’t wait for tomorrow’s game. I won 4th row tickets on 96.1 this morning!

#1 96.1 = homo trendyness

#2 Sweet you wond tix…have fun!

I know, I know…96.1 plays horrible music. But when they give you the chance to win 4th row tickets just for sending in a text message, you better believe that I am going to try and win them.

awaiting nh442’s response to last nights loss.

dont hold your breath. his wife is not letting him use the computer today.

googling ex gf’s ftl

fuck you all :slight_smile:

how do you lose a 3-1 lead, c’mon…

lets hope we win tonight!!

fyi, im allowed on the computer, i just didnt go on friday

Sweet W today… putting 5 behind Tim Thomas is always good

Kunitz has been tearing it up!

HAHA nick seriously wtf is wrong with you!

thats worse than taking your kid to the Fox and Hound!

lets go pens

fox n hound babies daddys meet? lol

too far, lol

does chuckie cheese have beer?