OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:4400,topic:25170"”]

I don’t see him as any better than Miller.

[/quote]

+1

And yeah, Pominville’s goal was ridic.

alright… one more to go :tspry:

[quote=“Dr.Stevil,post:4402,topic:25170"”]

alright… thirteen more to go :tspry:

[/quote]

fixed

:word: homie

pominville for the fucking win

islanders fans are the suck…they dont deserve hockey and thats why they have an arena older and shittier than mellon arena in pittsburgh

islanders are on the golf course first thing saturday morning

bring on the next victims, be it the lightning or the strangers

if its tampa, we shred holmquist b/c hes god awful…all we need to watch is st louis and lecavalier on the special teams

if its the strangers, pffft…jagr always seems to have his period when he plays ruff buff…time to watch lundqvist buckle against a real offense and not shitty ATL

“dipietros landing…waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah”

i cant fucking wait for the morning to come and bring about espo’s latest delve into sucking at rooting for other teams lol

in fact, i’ll beat him to the punch

clear cut, simple, deal with it, start boning up on your rangers or bolts info for the next round…or be a real “team player” and go be a caddy for sundin or civ-croft…

thats aaron’s landing…now get it right or pay the price!

:lol:

maybe if he had vtec instead of itech

vtec for the win :tup:

Ted Nolan is a fucking baby. Plus Ray was priceless, “Uh what am I talking aboooooot?”

[quote=“OfficerK,post:4407,topic:25170"”]

thats aaron’s landing…now get it right or pay the price!

:lol:

[/quote]

kill yourself

550 keeps saying that it was a goal. Some new angle that they didnt see last night. Screw the Islanders

who fucking cares

sports karma has to come around at some point. we have gotten boned enough times, i dont give a shit if it was a goal or not.

4 consecutive cup banners hanging in their arena tells me that i dont give a shit about their whining, whether it was a goal or not, or whether it was “fair”.

we lost the fucking stanley cup on a controversial call that wasnt controversial AT ALL… it was CLEARLY wrong and buffalo was on the wrong end of it. they didnt lose the series on it, they didnt lose the game on it, and they are still kicking…

all in all, go buffalo. lets put these guys down tomorrow night so we dont have to hear them bitch about the “conspiracy” anymore. jesus christ, nolan, stop whining.

:word: hes a little btich

hahaha did anyone else here WGR this morning

they said something like

‘and here we have the Islanders broadcast of the controversial goal…“waaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaa waaaaaaa”’

I haven’t read all of the posts from last night but, MILLER WAS PUSHED IN.(period)
Nolan is being his typical self, you know, the one(self) that got him fired from Buffalo.

[quote=“AWDrifter,post:4416,topic:25170"”]

Nolan is being his typical self, you know, the one(self) that got him fired from Buffalo.

[/quote]

Why did he fuck Haseks wife last night

Good to see the Kotalik of yore on the prowl.
Is Campbell taking speed lessons from Max - a defenseman should not be able to carve up the blue line like he did!

DiPietro smashing the stick = the Sabres got under his skin too. Re: Esche leaving the ice last year around this time. :stuck_out_tongue:

One other thing, Tallinder SUCKS.
I could go out there and just stand around for $1,000,000.00.

[quote=“OneFastMonkey,post:4417,topic:25170"”]

Why did he fuck Haseks wife last night

[/quote]

Hahaha, I remember hearing about that.