OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

I don’t think lucky bounces are gonna do it. They need good goals and plenty of them. Confidence is a huge thing for this team, hey can do anything they want to any team in the nhl when they show up.

They need to figure something out fast. If there is any team in the NHL that can have an amazing comeback, everyone knows it’s the sabres.

enough with the 8 million turnovers… enough with trying to do 800 moves just to get to the net.

Tonight starts the comeback of the century my friends :slight_smile:

edit: still don’t know why Lindy didn’t scratch kalinin

ya kalinin blows…and for what 2TurboZ said about the 0-17 on the PP

i think we might be 0-18…i might be wrong though

We’ve been talking about it a lot here at work this morning, and the setup is there for a history making comeback.

The big key is Ottawa’s rep for being a playoff choke team. Win one tonight and maybe it starts getting in their heads.

Come home and win on Saturday, and you know it’s in their heads. It will be on the radio, every newspaper, every online blog… “Ottawa may still choke in the playoffs”.

It kinda sucks that I simply cannot give up on this team.

we need stafford and paille(dunno if i spelled that right). those guys we pulled in the mid-season slump played amazing, then we got all our players off their injuries, went back to the original line-up(mostly) and started playing some hap-hazard playoff hockey. Ide hate to say it, but theres a lot of sabres on the ice, that dont deserve it cause they play like they just dont give a shit.

oh and the first two games i thought miller looked like shit, that didnt help at all.

stafford… maybe… paille no.

what we need to do is scratch kalinin and put in paetsch

+1. We tried Paille, he was a ghost out there.

if ottawa has won 3 games in a row, then buffalo CAN win the next 4.

• two of those games were 1 goal games, one of them decided in OT (albeit the sabres tied it with just a few seconds in regulation but still…) and the other win came on somewhat of a fluke bounce off the boards goal. these could have easily gone to the sabres and the series would have been 2-1 in our favor.
  • if we can figure out how to just get ONE pp goal in a game, go 1 for 6 or 1 for 7, we should win the game.
  • i think stafford and paetsch should have played in the last game. i dunno if ruff thought it was too late to switch up and ruffle some feathers or what. he pulled it with max, i don’t see why he wouldn’t pull it with kalinin, spacek, kotalik, roy, hecht, or mair.
  • why isnt max playing on the first PP unit? usually when he gets out there, there’s about 20-30 seconds left in the man advantage, they try one rush and that’s it. they should try briere, vanek, and max up front on PP1, campbell and whoever on the point. then put drury, zubrus and connolly on PP2 with whoever. that way you get a shooter, a guy in front of the net, and a stick handler on each unit. shake it up a little bit. on our first PP try in the game, put the first unit out for the majority, then on the next try the second unit.

If they can get a PP goal it might be the spark that gets the O in motion. I think the frustration is killing them.

word…

i think he may have touched the puck once… if that

5600 posts nice
tonights game is gonna be tiighhhttt

something to make you guys laugh, i cant wait for tonights game:headbang:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that was fucking amazing, GO SABRES!

haha, love it.

lol i just got this in email from my g/f’s aunt

Subject: Fw: Amber Alert

Sr. Administrative Assistant

OneBeacon Recovery Unit

p 716-932-9239

f 888-323-3450

Subject: AMBER ALERT

> >>Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 09:38:07 -0400

> >>

> >>AMBER ALERT…

> >>WE ARE URGENTLY LOOKING FOR A GROUP OF 20 HOCKEY PLAYERS,BELIEVED TO

> >>HAVE DISAPPEARED BETWEEN THE 2ND AND 3RD ROUND OF THE NHL EASTERN

> >>CONFERENCE PLAYOFFS. LAST SPOTTING WAS IN NEW YORK CITY ON MAY 6TH.

> >>LEADER GOES BY THE NAME “DANNY”. THE GROUP CONSISTS OF A BUNCH OF

> >>MULTI-NATIONALS…IT IS BELIEVED THAT THEY ALL UNDERSTAND

> >>ENGLISH…BUT YOU NEVER KNOW!!!

> >>

> >>WE EXPECT THEM TO BE IN FINE PHYSICAL CONDITION BECAUSE THEY HAVEN’T

> >>HIT ANYTHING IN WEEKS!!!

> >>

> >>IF ANYONE KNOWS THEIR WHEREABOUTS, PLEASE ADVISE THE BUFFALO SABRES

> >>HOME OFFICE…THEY MUST BE FOUND BEFORE 7PM Wednesday, AND FLOWN TO

> >>OTTAWA BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE!!! IF FOUND, THERE IS STILL THAT SLIGHT

> >>CHANCE FOR 4 IN A ROW!

someone needs to show that vid to those guys

^lol

http://www.wfrfire.com/website/misc/tools/broom_big.jpg

^ No need to show us what your boyfriend sticks up your ass at night.

lol.
http://www.midwestrake.com/divisions/industrial/22brooms/brooms_images/broom_industrial.jpg