OMFG... this is getting ridiculous.

This faggot doesn’t even know what he’s talking about. I can’t believe people are buying all this bullshit.

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/5328/omfg3hw.jpg

P.S. Those fucking retards that got smashed in by the Honda were obviously drunk, coming home from their anniversary. Who doesn’t drink on an occasion like that? Of course, nobody’s going to point THAT out when they’re trying to bash people with modified cars.

Fuck North America.

“when nitrous kicks in it’s like a rocket”

hahahaha! oh so funny!

thank god for the 4 door…looks like no aero for me ever tho.

this happens with every movie like this it’ll die down soon enough.

what was the last racing report you heard about?

mine was a 911 and bwm last week some time…oh right they’re IMPORTS

thats :bsflag: they want to suspend licenses, take ur car away, give out huge fines and have u prolly do time, for suspected street racing, so lets say for instance a stupid honda with 20 kgs of rice put in to it is on the side of my 240 , and revs there little rattle can , and for some flamming reason a cop is near by and sees this, , heres the outcome, he pullls us over, meanwhile I’m minding my own bussiness in my 240 but i still get bs for it and prolly get in to whole heap of trouble for what, a goddam honda screwing around on the streets , this is frigging crazy

does everyone not realize that the 240sx is the new civic? it’s not honda’s anymore, it’s 240’s get used to it…the 240sx is the new IT car.

buddy after that drift movie comes out all these kids will want a 240, or some other rwd car, this movie just uncovered us, here comes 5o on the lookout for 240sx now, and rising insurance rates and all the other bs that follows, as lucky said, yep the 240sx is now the “it” car
this blows

but the hassle of getting a good condition 240sx is still going to stop kids from buying 240s. probably most of the good ones are all taken, and probably their parents will not allow then to drive a rwd, cause of snow. so theres still a chance that the 240’s are not going to be the next civic.

did you forget? 95% of people who are going to get into 240’s aren’t gonna know shit about them.

240’s that are worth $100 now will probably jump to like $2000 because ricers can’t tell the goddamn difference.

but, that’s not what i’m trying to lead this thread into… the topic of the 240sx becoming the new civic has been slaughtered by now.

I fuking hate people. So many stupid idiots gonna ruin it for everyone, and most of the police have similar personalities to the idiots that ruin it…

Post Script. It has begun. Tonight I saw a rav4 and a civic e-braking in a pretty crowded parking lot with people in their cars. I was getting pretty damn pissed off and felt like shoving donkey poo under their eyelids…

damn, I hate this country. I want to move. :cry:

I love controlled skidding. It’s the coolest.

Stick with what you love and if you love 240’s now you will when the hype dies down.

All we can do individually is not to draw any negative attention to the community and stay safe on the streets.

There are more track days this summer than Ive ever seen before so theres no excuse to be doing what the rav4 and the civic were doing in that lot.

The guy who wrote that article is a moron, I mean wow. I wont even start.

curbsided rusty 240’s will be everywhere and Im sure most of them will end up riced out and eventually wrecked.

The guys with money will build S14’s or import skylines, the S13 is the new 88-91 civic hatch. Just as capable as the latter but most often riced to the tits and beaten to hell.

drift for life

this Klee guy who wrote the article is panzy. he must be a proud owner of a kia.
ok so, fast and furious tokyo drift is coming out, i guess cops are gonna suspect every single car out there is gonna street race or better yet dorifto around every corner.
Toronto is one messed up city, use to be a well known city in the world, now it’s full of guns and violence that the cops can’t even handle, and then they put aside it, cause it’s not as important as to “street racing”.
suspected street racer will be given a large fine, car impounded and also 6months in the pound?
thats like having a fully loaded weapon, robbing a bank.

let’s just hope that retard’s bill doesn’t pass.

They had just left home on their way to the restaurant. They were not intoxicated, nor were the drivers of the Hondas and now a 7 y/o girl has no parents. Try not to be such an ignorant prick.

f*** North America.
Jihad much?

sick im going to get nawz so its like im flying the space shuttle.

someone should inform that guy that nitrous has been around in cars since the 60s.

i hate it when people talk shit when they have no idea what there talking about it amazes me

haha

welcome to mass media journalism

K, maybe that was a little harsh, but in any case, whether they were drunk or not, it was that driver’s fault for not being able to judge the speed and distance of those hondas accordingly.

7 year old who lost her parents? Her mind isn’t even developed enough to understand what happened, so I doubt she’s too emotionally hurt. She’ll grow out of it just fine.

Nah, I didn’t mean it that way, I mean I’m moving the fuck out of north america as soon as possible.

are you joking

i don’t even know anymore :frowning:

i think you mean a 7 month old, not a 7 year old

but i agree with what you said minus that

well, a 7 year old will just say “what happened to mommy and daddy? did they go to heaven?” they’ll understand their parents are gone, but they won’t have any real emotions about it because their brains aren’t developed enough to really understand what had happened.

either way, that isn’t the point of this thread… if you think i’m an asshole for not having sympathy, that’s okay. let me know in PM if it’s really that important to you.

back on topic of why the government/media SUCKS.