PlastiDip whole car.

I should put some sweet black flames on the front of the BMW.

X…

Reminds me of this idiot from a few years back.
http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?4064843-Bed-Lined-Audi-YEAH!-THAT-S-RIGHT-I-DID-IT.

looks like my maxima in the background…nice vid though

I think this would be great for pranks

I can see this happening…and then people will get carried away with it onto their rusted out piles.

I can only imagine digging this out of little crevices…

you probably just rub it with the microfiber towels? I was already thinking about that with the gaps between like the door and fenders and what not.

They want $60 a gallon and $74 for the gun. So where do they get $300 for the kit from…

I’m sure you could power wash it off also

Anybody have any idea/guess what 5 or 6 coats will add to the car weight wise?

Im eyeing up the sprayer kit because I cant stand at looking at my paint anymore. Maybe rock a new color every year @ $100 lmao. Im really into flat schemes and they have some crazy colors.

Color of car: plastidip

Lol I wanna put that on a DMV form

It actually just peels right off. I played around with it on my DD before dipping my S…goes on nice, comes off nice
My rims were bronze and badges were chrome…now they are black

Do it :slight_smile:

I was interested to see how it holds up over a winter.

is weight really an issue?

Theres a guy on NASIOC who sprayed his WRX last summer and said it looked virtually untouched after his winter (wherever he was). Its used as a sealant so im gonna guess itll be just fine but if id have to recoat it every spring it wouldnt be the end of the world.

Idk if it was said but they now make a plasti dip clear coat too lol.

I wonder if the clear yellows over time or anything.

Yea, Ive heard of people dipping their rims before winter to protect them from salt.
I will probably dip my DD front end this fall to protect it from salt.

Hopefully we dont find out in 30yrs that this stuff gives people cancer.

Lmao my exact thoughts. It really does seem like a fantastic product.

Ive made it to the checkout screen on the website for their “Professional Car Kit” (3 gallons, sprayer etc) every day for the last 3 days but havent been able to pull the trigger on it yet. It just feels so ghetto-ricey lol.

I really want to order it in pink or some weird color and prank someone :slight_smile:

No, cancer probably comes from corporate farmed GMO foods with the help of Monsanto… that you eat everyday.

And stress as well. And breathing. News flash to some…people get sick and die.

My goal is to live forever, so far, so good… :wink: