PlastiDip whole car.

That blue looks fucking great.

How hard is it to get off?

didn’t nitroinsane just recently remove plastidip from his wheels on the cobaltSS using a house-hold pressure-washer?

It peels off like vinyl. I’ve considered dipping my car matte white or matte blue.

I want to do it but I don’t feel like it will come off easy at all.

check to see if “DipYourCarcom” on youtube has any removal videos…or PM nitroinsane and ask how hard it was getting it off his wheels…

as long as it is thick enough it removes extremely easy once the edge is peeled up.

How does it hold up if it is so easy to remove? I would be concerned about bugs getting embedded and it peeling off in places after actually driving the car. How is Jason’s car holding up?

Insanely easy, especially if your existing finish is in good shape. The worse the paint (meaning rough, unwaxed, etc), the harder it is to peel. We had to redo one of the doors on the A4, and it was stripped and ready to respray in about 5 minutes.

So far, the front end of mine is perfectly fine. Between the 4 of us and a few customer who have driven it, it’s got about 500 miles on it since dipping.
I don’t know exactly how it holds up. It’s magic or something.

Yea I’m not sure how it holds up so well to delta sonic and regular everyday driving but somehow it does. So far I only have my grilles and emblems done but there not even a sign of damage or anything on them.

Saw a VW with an octopus as the emblem with the roof, trunk, and hood done - was at the tops parking lot on Sheridan

wow that blue looks great

Had a crazy busy summer but based on this and many other reviews ive been reading, this stuff seems like the real deal. Definitely doing this over the winter and every winter after that. Im going to make it a theme to change colors every year or something gay like that.

Automotive degreaser like simple green eats right through it

I did the R in this, and ended up screwing up the hood mid-spray. Waited a few hours, and it peeled right off(even with minimal coats). I was pretty impressed. Looks like crap right now, but with a couple more coats it’ll be pretty ok. Better than 15 shades of red.

^ FUCKS YEAH!

:bigtup:

Pretty sweet!

I like the red and white Christmas theme. LOL Actually this might be a good winter idea for the 335.

X…

I platidipped my celica. Looked good, but someone in the parking lot actually ripped off my one side. Perhaps just to be an ass. But that’s Buffalo for you.

Oh man. Ive always kind of wanted to paint a car flat olive green…

http://cdn.speedhunters.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/240z5.jpg