Possible to build a 400whp sr that spools by 2000-3000rpm?

as a scoobie owner IHI twin scrolls are NOT cheap and the header you’d need would not be a cheap fab for a I4… a VF22 which is an older JDM STi turbo is a non BB IHI turbo, it’s good for ~350AWHP ( on a 30% driveline loss) with a spool at ~ 35-3800rpm. THE VF39 BB is also an option but it’s more then a VF22 (~$ and designed to make 300ish on a 2.5L at ~3200).

other options, other then garrett are the Td05-20G or a Holstet HX35

nothing beats a built rotory baby!!

True, not cheap, but certainly a viable option to dreaming about variable vane technology that most people wont be able to find for a 2 liter…

:slight_smile:

This forum is useless now, I used to love this forum and use it all the time to ask questions, which were answered even if they were stupid… someone would say you can find that in 5 seconds in google, but also gimme the link to his own search. This forum used to be so helpful to me, now it shames me. more than 50% of all the threads on this forum become drama. Yes A_ahmed asked some guestions that he can search for himself. but this question in perticular what was he supposed to search on google, if he’s not that knowledgeable about this topic to begin with. I don’t understand why some of you feel the need yo go into a thread and tell the person who is asking the question that its stupid. If it bothers you why keep reading it. If you have something personal against A_ahmed what do you thing your going to solve by talking shit. And don’t say your saying it because its getting to a point…bla bla. Its simply talking shit. And fobwall you talk about other people on this forum. I have never seen you give one piece of useful input, or one thread you have been in where you haven’t stared shit or made that thread totally useless. I don’t know if you realize but not alot of people enjoy your input, its to the point that people I see that haven’t been on this forum because of shit like this and people like you who make this forum into a joke. All im saying is if you don’t have any valuable input don’t click “post reply”, please for the forums sake.

Par-a-graphs. Learn to love them.

supercharge and turbo that shit

You just wasted a post by talking about me.

If you think I haven’t given advice, Search.

I’m a newb myself but asking about making 400whp in an SR that spools by 2000rpm is just stupid. Especially if it’s someone like Ahmed who’s asking. If he knows how a turbo works, (wikipedia), and anything about engines, he should know that it’s just stupid.

Ahmed is one of those “what if’s, what about, how about, i wonder” kind of people.

In fact, he wonders about stuff so much that he should be nicknamed the 7 wonders of SON.

If I’m the seven wonders of SON you sure are 1 idiot of SON

You talk shit too much so when I talk shit to you, its not okay lol.

Anyways go pshht around with your sardine engine.

I was gona go kat but the cost is not worth it 8k for 400whp reliablly (built head, block, and all misc crap)

So I’ll just invest in an LS1 swap, easier, more reliable, better on gas even haha jk. Ah well.

The mentality on this forum compared to other forums is that of shit to gold.

Anyways thanks for no help to 90% of the shit talkers, thanks to 10% of those who actually tried getting me some info.

By the way 300ft/lbs tq is possible by 2000-3000 on a kat, it’s been done, but… I am just going to opt for an LS1 swap.

SR is garbage. Period. No torque, unless you want to go ten million revs a minute. It’s just super super PSHHHT CRSHHH VROOOOM loud and powerless. Makes guys like mark have hardons but pretty much most stock sports cars of today (quietly) can make that power and more.

Anyways, /close thread

Would you like a tissue ?

Oh… and how about some proof of a KAT making 300ft/lbs @ 2000rpm… or is this just more talking

Ahmed, you’re just jealous that I have an SR and you have an automatic KA.

Not only that, but you weigh like 300lbs so that makes your car feel more like shit.

And please keep your plans to yourself, you seem to post way too many details as if you’re asking for advice or something. If you want to go LS1, do it, you don’t have to try and justify it by telling us that it’s better on gas.

That’s all I have to say.

And lol @ making 300lb/ft @ 2000rpm.

haha, Ahmed, just go blow yourself up or something. I’m pretty sure if God were to tell you something, that’s what he’d tell you to do.

as much as Mark likes to post crap on threads like this he has and does post usefull stuff too.
like I said just change your gears so your car revs up faster and it will be like your hitting boost quicker go figure only thing is highway crusing will be at a higher rpm though.
give and take.

Mael

I hope your joking. That’s a bit of a racist remark if you ask me. :squintnono:

not that it matters anymore, but how did you plan keep road adheason with 300ft/lb at 2000rpm? to what purpose would all that torque be used down that low o the street? you planning to pull a 35ft boat anytime soon and just don’t feel like down shifting?

as for the 2nd paragraph… it’s capt. obvious time, that’s how ALL low volume engines make power, even a V12 2.3L needs to rev to 5500 to start making power, it’s called physics.

That last paragraph took me off the fence with you… our an idiot. Go buy a camaro.

http://www.zallow.com/Gallery/demo_posters/retards.jpg

^^^^ dam right. nice pic.

peace

We are all racist. Whether or not we are open about it, that’s a different story.

Word. It needs to be atleast 3 times more racist than that to pass.

^ lol, fine fine it was more childish then racist.

http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread?id=261439

More plans for the 400whp insta spool car.

settled on LS1 V8 huh? :slight_smile:

Can I make a suggestion? Get an LS2 instead - you’ll save yourself a lot of work and in stock form it makes the power goals you are looking for with a good flowing exhaust (that you’ll need to make custom anyway) and headers (that you’ll need to make custom anyway).

I wish you the best of luck on your venture and I hope to hell you have more motivation to get yours completed than I do - I still haven’t touched it since the beginning of May, 2006

haha i like the pipe dream pic
http://www.whatisthe2gs.apple2.org.za/the_fairway/game_pages/game_boxes_large/pipe_dream.jpg