Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

Niceeee! I love the new TSX’s. I wanna pick one up later this year possibly.

Had a newer gen TSX as a rental. Nice car. I love my 05 6spd. Enjoy

Thanks guys

I searched all over to find this one
6 spd with the tech pkg ( nav, back up cam, Bluetooth , etc ) and when i went to northeast Acura they told me it was impossible to find and they rarely ever made it.

Thus far the car is nice but that might be due to it only have 30k on it, my only gripe is that it’s very very slow and that it’s interior quality isn’t the best but otherwise I think we will hold onto this car for a while.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight…lol.

nice pick up buddy. enjoy.

Yea, there is nothing fast about TSX’s. Good thing you didn’t get auto. The 6 speed gives it some pep… or feels like it at least. lol

Nice car Damir!

Are the new ones that much slower? I have done some mods to my '04 and its quick, faster in the 1/4 than my TL, if I could launch it lol

Congrats man!

You have your bike for your speed fix. The car is just a moving canopy for rainy and snowy days…:rofl

There’s about a 200lb weight difference. But I dunno how much of a difference that would make. Itd be like driving with a passenger then not.

V6 TSX felt like it had a lot more pep than my TSX, but i dunno.

The v6 is almost 100hp more than the 4cyl. My 08 auto was just fine for DD and good on trips. 30mpg+ ftw.

yea, that.

this actually made me think of another issues i am seeing with the car, it is great on gas at no matter what speed you travel and at 65-70 mph i get from what i recall 37 mpg. ( tested for hours not just a small spurt on the highway )

But… at 80 mph with a 6 spd the rpm’s are sitting at 3k, isnt that high on a car with a 6pd trans ? i would have understood if it was a 5spd but in a 6pd they didnt think to make that gear longer so it would be lower in rpm range?

No, the Honda 6 speed trans they use in the K series cars(TSX, RSX-S, etc) are very short gearing. I remember my K series civic would cruise at like 3k-3200 at ~75mph. The 6 spds in those are not meant for gas mileage I guess you could say.

Yah thats how it was with my type s transmission… the base rsx transmission with the tsx 6th gear was awesome though… I can’t remember exact numbers but i remember that i could cruise around 80-85 around 3k rpms

I want to say mine is right at 3k at 75. Im usually more on backroads so thats not that often lol

Exactly. My '12 Si cruises at 70-75 above 3k but still gets 35-36mpg highway.

shit, i get 20-24 mpg with my tsx combined…

TL-S 6 speed 3.5V6 . 28mpg cruising down the highway

Hi friend. What color? 07 or 08? Want to trade for '04 TL 5at dumped with 49,979 miles? lol

no thanks. black, black/grey, 07.