Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

:rofl pretty accurate… theyre a rare breed out here, i always make it known publicly as well

i take that back, hell also act tough if you try and mess with his steak! he wont ACTUALLY bite you, but hell scare the shit out of you lol

View My Video

he came from Esperance so pretty close to you. I live near Schenectady now so its nothing new for me.

dude, you have nooo idea! This happened like 3 months ago… was just minding my own business trying to check up on my girls daughter bc her ex is a drug addict and he find him in a car smoking crack with some girl holding an AK in his hand… he fires two shots at me, stabs me in the stomach with a bayonette and cracks my head open giving me 3 stitches… worst part… iiiii get arrested bc i gave him a beating AFTER he did all of the previous lol…

did you get that shit taken care of?

And I hope he doesnt get unsupervised visits with his daughter now.

yeah mine was acod’ but the fucked up part was i think his was too lol…smoking crack, firing two shots AT me, in a residential area, stabbing me ext and he gets away with it lol… i think his bail was like $500 lol… fucking jookkee

thats fucked up for sure.

There’s one that works at hannaford but besides him i do see a few when its still light out traveling through Schenectady to goto work

dude, you need to move out of the state lol

been researching the top countries to retire and live like a king for the least money…been giving me ideas lol… youd be surprised how many places you can live like a fucking bbooossss with like $300 a week lol… I’d buy up a few properties, have a friend manage them and wire me my money every month and id be setttt…

This needs its own thread :excited

You can go to Russia too… money goes far and gets you everything no questions asked, hence why all the Billionaires retire there.

Alls Russians like to do is argue… Who the fuck wants to retire and have a headache for the rest of their years…

truth.

:rofl

This is more reason not to have kids

Dave your only 23? That’s not right is it

yeah, thats right, he is.

I’m 26 and thought for sure he had a few years on me

your on a forum, daily where everyone likes to argue.

so I dont see a difference, other then in russia you can understand them!

What the fuck are you talking about…

Negged.